The Rejoicing Thread

eveningninja

Skull Kid
Oct 12, 2007
Clock Town Behavior: Pretty good -Syuri
A thread to rejoice about teachers bosses school work freinds feinds ect.

This forum has too much negative energy. Everyone's always complaining about how shitty their days/lives are. In lieu of feeding off of that darkness, let us rejoice and talk about how wonderful candy and rainbows are.

I'm rejoicing that my college is gonna buy me a 17'' Macbook Pro, Final Cut Pro Suite and the 3 year Applecare warranty. I'm also trying to get them to up it from 4GB to 8GB :lol: I'm gonna provide a quote for both, but still. Even without the upgrade it's like $4000 worth of free shit.

:lol: I have a 'disability'... I broke my hand years ago and never knew and it healed wrong and when I broke it again the doctors saw on the x-ray I have a 'deformity'. It doesn't really effect me at all, except it's hard for me to write long notes so now I get extra time on tests and to use a computer for everything. But basically, I'm getting all that to take notes with :cool:

Feels good man.

I edited my post so ionna if you read, it doesn't impair me except for writing notes I guess, if I write a long note my hand cramps and burns.

:lol: I have a 'disability'... I broke my hand years ago and never knew and it healed wrong and when I broke it again the doctors saw on the x-ray I have a 'deformity'. It doesn't really effect me at all, except it's hard for me to write long notes so now I get extra time on tests and to use a computer for everything. But basically, I'm getting all that to take notes with :cool:

Feels good man.

gotta love Canada. If i get a hand like that here... all i get is "lolurpwned"

Waitwut? I have a deformed hand due to imrpoper surgical healing!!!
Hmm, maybe I should get back into school so I can scam them for a laptop (that would probably still cost less than half a semester tuition)

I broke my pinky years ago i think and now it's all like...

Fucked up shaped, it looks like a damned french fry. I can still play guitar with it fine and everything, I wonder if I can get some sort of compensation for it o_o...

No matter what angle I look at it, if it's extended it almost is shaped like an S... =(