The Religion thread

What is your religion?

• Total voters
Roel said:
:lol:

I don't like religion. There are the people who keep it to themselves, fine with me, but I hate the "extremists". For example a week ago or so madonna gave some concerts here in Holland and some christian political party was protesting and stuff because some cross act lol. They should fuck off before they get reverse crucified :p
Another example is that in some city with a christian majority they wanted to prevent a dutch band comming there and they didn't do anything with symbols or lyrics against christians. They said they didn't want them to come there because of bad language and excessive alcohol use of the crowd.

They are just annoying lol.

the madonna concert had many bad critics here too because of all the symbols she used :lol: but it's only made to shock - ppl should not care about that

The Bringer said:
The only people who care about shock anymore ARE the hardcore religious freaks.

There are many extremists, not only in islam =/. In christianity, there are many extremist groups in usa and ireland. And I don't know if you have heard about the "Opus Dei" it's the most powerful catholic extremist group.

I am Christian. Not the Christian that you all are probadly used to seeing. I believe in listening to others opinions, ideas, and such. These hypo-Christans as I call them are turning my religon into a fucking cult!!! They are ruining the chance for others because they speak with hatred and violence. But Im not here to completly take over people, I would just like them to listen, as I will listen to them.

Nikotiini said:
If one were to actually read all of the posts by various members on this forum, he or she would come to the conclusion that Emilism is an actual religion.
For example, there are multiple threads made just for emili, an insane number of comments about how much people love her or how hawt she is. Therefore I am going to say that Emilism is an official religion. :p
:lol: im not kiddin it totally is!

KillerGon said:
I follow the Path of Caine

3.jpg

:confused:

Rocksane said:
I am satanist :cry: I need to kill a cat each month and drink his blood in a silver glass...
the satanists that went to my high school use to nail white cats while they were still alive to telephone posts and trees