The return of the "How are you today?" thread

top-gear-guys.jpg

If these men consider it the correct side of the road, your argument is invalid :cool:

Driving Test tomorrow morning, feeling relaxed now but I'm sure I'll be shitting myself come tomorrow.

Good luck Josh! You will do fine. If you were a girl, I'd tell you to cry if you fuck up. Unfortunately you are not so don't cry.

I, myself, have a job interview on Wednesday. I'm so damn nervous. I just want to have a teaching job with health benefits and all that grown up stuff.

^
yes, plus you have to add 20-40 kmh to every speed limit sign on the autobahn.

Congrats brah!
Now you can forget half the crap they teach you. Driving normally is far easier than how they make you in lessons.

Did you over exaggerate checking your mirrors every time you do anything? :lol:

Just drove myself to Burger King for some lonch, mmmmm. And yeah, I like, moved my entire head every time I checked the mirrors :lol:

Just drove myself to Burger King for some lonch, mmmmm. And yeah, I like, moved my entire head every time I checked the mirrors :lol:

:lol: I remember when I had my driving lessons and exam, they said I had to check the mirrors, then check the blind spot, then set the turn signal, then look at the mirror again, check the blind spot, and then turn or change lane. imo it's bullshit, you can set the turn signal first and then check your mirrors and blind spots..

And the exam is annoying, I had no problems with checking the mirrors or blind spots, but some of my friends told me that after the exam, they were told they hadn't checked all blind spots, but everytime after they checked a blind spot, they noticed the exam person wasn't looking at them, therefore couldn't know what they were doing.

:lol: I remember when I had my driving lessons and exam, they said I had to check the mirrors, then check the blind spot, then set the turn signal, then look at the mirror again, check the blind spot, and then turn or change lane. imo it's bullshit, you can set the turn signal first and then check your mirrors and blind spots..

And the exam is annoying, I had no problems with checking the mirrors or blind spots, but some of my friends told me that after the exam, they were told they hadn't checked all blind spots, but everytime after they checked a blind spot, they noticed the exam person wasn't looking at them, therefore couldn't know what they were doing.

If the examiner didn't notice when they DID check, they weren't exaggerating their movements enough, which is one of the most important parts of taking that exam. Its so they know, that you know when to check. No one moves their head when checking mirrors...I never even checked my side mirrors most of the time when I drove.

The exam for me was great. I spun out at one point and was speeding 10km/hr over the limit for a good stretch, still passed. If you knew anyone that failed, they are generally shit drivers.

Edit: oh..and doing pretty great. Big night planned ahead.

I'm pissed. It's, like, Madonna came here for her first show ever and everyone's so crazed about it, the traffic jams are epic, the streets are closed, you can't even get in the subway or bus cause people everyone's using them, it's insane. And Madonna's probably having strawberries, chocolate and champagne while we can't even use the streets downtown.