The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm pissed. It's, like, Madonna came here for her first show ever and everyone's so crazed about it, the traffic jams are epic, the streets are closed, you can't even get in the subway or bus cause people everyone's using them, it's insane. And Madonna's probably having strawberries, chocolate and champagne while we can't even use the streets downtown.

don't forget the overpriced tickets, and not even really singing live, just doing playback

don't forget the overpriced tickets, and not even really singing live, just doing playback
That doesn't really concern me, as long as I'm not going to the show, and for the ones who are, that's their own business.

your point?
I dislike crowds, heavy traffic, general insanity and seeing my city turned upside down. Especially when it's because of a diva (correctly described by vikk, I'd add) :)

I'm pissed. It's, like, Madonna came here for her first show ever and everyone's so crazed about it, the traffic jams are epic, the streets are closed, you can't even get in the subway or bus cause people everyone's using them, it's insane. And Madonna's probably having strawberries, chocolate and champagne while we can't even use the streets downtown.

She was in Belgrade yesterday.I think that only 30 000 ppl came,traffic was okey as usual,at least from what i saw,but newspapres wrote how Madonna havent felt safe to stay here so she went to Budapest right after the show.
I also heard that the show was terrible.

She was in Belgrade yesterday.I think that only 30 000 ppl came,traffic was okey as usual,at least from what i saw,but newspapres wrote how Madonna havent felt safe to stay here so she went to Budapest right after the show.
I also heard that the show was terrible.

Dunno, but people here are so frantic about this show, the media is making them get even crazier and the organizers are promising the best show in the history of Romania, as always. (not that it would be a reason of pride or amazement or whatever)
And she said she was scared of attacks here too. :lol:

You seem rather fond of Shit-hole.
Or irritated by the fact it can get even worse than it actually is. Now that's tragic. Even though, from a logical point of view, having it upside down would mean it's abnormal, which would make it decent or even alright-ish. o_O

I should limit myself to "I'm fine/I'm pissed" from now on. :lol:

If the examiner didn't notice when they DID check, they weren't exaggerating their movements enough, which is one of the most important parts of taking that exam. Its so they know, that you know when to check. No one moves their head when checking mirrors...I never even checked my side mirrors most of the time when I drove.

The exam for me was great. I spun out at one point and was speeding 10km/hr over the limit for a good stretch, still passed. If you knew anyone that failed, they are generally shit drivers.

Edit: oh..and doing pretty great. Big night planned ahead.

Hahaha... actually when I took my exam, I kept saying what I was doing so the woman would know I was doing it. I had been told by my friends to be more than careful if I got a fat woman named Sylvie, so when she introduced herself to me I realized she was the one they were talking about, so I didn't wanna risk anything. I passed with a note over 90%, so I was really happy about it. It's a shame it doesnt make any difference on your license if you get 75% or 90% though.

^there were a interview with few ``celebities``in the newspapres,and they were all bitching that it was a fantastic show,how Madonna is a great musician and so on.
Unexpectedly,this year it was a mess when Shining was about to come.Newspapres were full of articles abt suicidal death metal band Shining coming here,with all those creepy pictures.It was very funny actualy.

Or irritated by the fact it can get even worse than it actually is. Now that's tragic. Even though, from a logical point of view, having it upside down would mean it's abnormal, which would make it decent or even alright-ish. o_O

I should limit myself to "I'm fine/I'm pissed" from now on. :lol:

Yeah you should! >8(

I just found out that Katatonia are doing a UK tour in November, so I'm pretty happy now.

Newspapres were full of articles abt suicidal death metal band Shining coming here
That's nothing. When Nightwish (!!!) came this summer, for like the 3rd time, they were still misspelling their names, calling them gothic and scandinavian (well it could have been worse though, they could have just said they were from Europe or something)

Yeah you should! >8(
I knew someone would eventually say that! :lol:

Been at school for 7 and a half hours today. Been blowdrying hair and learning different types of haircuttingtechniques :D That was a lot of fun.
My sister came over not long ago with a cable for my guitar-effectbox-thing ^^ I've also been running today, this time with my sisters dog, Obelix ;D
So I've had a pretty normal day today. Now I'm relaxing to some Volbeat and chatting to people on msn.

That's nothing. When Nightwish (!!!) came this summer, for like the 3rd time, they were still misspelling their names, calling them gothic and scandinavian (well it could have been worse though, they could have just said they were from Europe or something)

Smth like that happened when HIM was on Exit Fest,they were presented as extreme metal band,but still the best thing was when when promoters called Dying Fetus a rock band last year in Bosnia.That was a terrible show though.