The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm a bit pissed off because I woke up with a stiff neck this morning and then I went to work and it got worse because I carry a lot of heavy boxes around. I put heat of it for two hours while I watched GA this afternoon, it didn't even help. I just got out of an almost boiling hot bath, didn't really work either my skin hurts too because of the heat that I'm not used to anymore.

Hope I can go back to work tomorrow, otherwise I will need another week to finish my job, and I want it to end as soon as possible.

:err:
Tired as foook @ work. Didn't get back from Offspring till about 1am last night and had to be up at 7am.
Had a great time though, fantastic setlist. Bring on the 3 day weekend!

Ah, they were good. :)

I just got my GCSE results, I only passed 2 subjects :lol:.
English Literature and Art. :lol:
But whatever. I'll retake stuff.

^ Those movies both look amazing.

I just got back from my job interview. There were 5 of us there. They said they will call the people they are interested in by 5:00 PM.

if they don't call you today, call them tomorrow and ask about the status of your interview or something, that way you show them you are persistant and really want the job.

Oh god, thinking that mini chocolate donuts is good drunken hunger food is such a massive error.

I love the fact that fr soime reason all the englsih people on this forum decided to get pissed tonight, on a fucking thrusday :lol: