The return of the "How are you today?" thread

got my bodom tick. last night w00t

fookin high as hell, some guys ive never even met before smoked me out hella. like i usualy find random people to smoke with but these guys CONTACTED me first and were like you duuude lets smoke. i think one of em thinks he knowsme but fuckin idk...idc either because there tight as hell. fuck imigh

did some things tonight......that umm...yeah, i'd rather not discuss. biut yeah, sure, i'm good :D

I bet it was rude
SuccessfulTrollIRL.png

Im feeling great today.Its my sister`s 16th birthday,im going to jazz festival with my dad tonight.Im not a jazz fan,but this could be interesting.

Had a great day today!! Been so nervous all day tho cus I was going to meet this really nice guy after school and walk together with him to the trainstation. And it went pretty well so I had nothing to be nervous about :p Want to meet him again ... *giggles*
And we did our first haircut this year on a dolls head today :D That was so much fun. What was not so fun is that I cut myself twise in my hand :rofl: I was the only one who did, but... practice makes perfect right?
That's how my day has been so far =)

Re-orderd my apartment, quite tired from it. Carried and tossed out a 2 person couch by myself since no friends jumped at the chance to help. : /