The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I feel absolutely awesome. I managed to get my damn computer working, after having it down for two days, when I realised it was just because of the epic bunch of crap and filth stuck in the ventilators. So I opened the hard drive and cleaned the dust and it's working pretty good now. Not really a spark of genius, but hey, I'm a girl. :lol:

Feeling sort of depressed from the outcome of last night. It was a fantastic night, which turned to shit so quickly.

I suppose now I can look forward to getting my laptop in 13 days so I can finally use more than one programme at a time i.e. Firefox and MSN which will be different.

I feel absolutely awesome. I managed to get my damn computer working, after having it down for two days, when I realised it was just because of the epic bunch of crap and filth stuck in the ventilators. So I opened the hard drive and cleaned the dust and it's working pretty good now. Not really a spark of genius, but hey, I'm a girl. :lol:

My laptop is still in bad shape. XD

Thats whats wrong with my computer :(.
I need to take it outside and air-dust the fuck out of it, but I'm actually afraid of getting jumped and robbed if I bring a computer outside. : /

I just read that Dimmu Borgir have parted ways with Mustis and ICS Vortex. It sucks. I feel like shit.

You'd be a lot less effected by the lives of complete strangers if you were to get one yourself. Just to point out.

Been through 2 hours of Norwegian, 2 hours of English and 2 hours of PE today @ school. The 2 last hours with PE we had orienteering ._. and it rained as FUCK. I got soaking wet by the time we were done and got to the train. Drove home, went into the appartment and got my bike (it is still pouring down outside) and biked over to the gym. Worked out for 3 quarters then biked home to take a long, hot shower. I almost fell asleep in the shower :lol: Then I made some dinner and now I'm sitting here and lmfao @ muffin :rofl:

but I'm actually afraid of getting jumped and robbed if I bring a computer outside. : /
I didn't get robbed, I'm a girl and I live in Romania. :lol: Well, actually I'm staying in a block of flats, so I only needed to take it out on the hallway, but still. Or you could do that in the balcony or bathroom.
Hope your computer starts working better soon. :)

Good for you. IMO ISD is just thrash with keyboards.
:rolleyes: What's that supposed to mean? Just because new Dimmu isn't BM, doesn't mean that I can't listen to them.
Never said so, and wasn´t meant as an offense or whatever. I just wasn´t surprised.

Maybe it´s the same as with COB: The longer you´ve been a fan, the more you are used to - and therefore like - the old stuff. Or: If you aren´t used to a certain style of a band for quite a long time, you´re more open for their newer/different sound.

Just a suggestion though (that would fit for me cause I listen to both bands for maybe just two years now).