The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm good. I had to go into the college to 'choose' my course, you know with my GCSE's and stuff. So it's all good.
Just about to go do my ironing then read a book.

Today I learned two things:

I learned what Ensi's voice sounds like.
I learned never to talk to him on Skype again.
NEVER EVER EVER

Entire left side of my face has lost almost all muscle strenght, its not paralyzed, but as good as. Doctor time tomorrow much?

Yeah i was freaking out thinking about that too, but my doctor said it's a fairly known and semi-common nerve thing, theres apparently 1 nerve for each side of the face, and my left one is like lulz now.

I got some strong medication to take for 10 days and it might go away, but theres also a chance im gonna be like this for the rest of my life. Which sucks, since im very interested in rifles and firearms in general, and i'm as of now unable to aim properly, as i cant close my left eye properly. Haw.

At least its not life threatening!

Yeah i was freaking out thinking about that too, but my doctor said it's a fairly known and semi-common nerve thing, theres apparently 1 nerve for each side of the face, and my left one is like lulz now.

I got some strong medication to take for 10 days and it might go away, but theres also a chance im gonna be like this for the rest of my life. Which sucks, since im very interested in rifles and firearms in general, and i'm as of now unable to aim properly, as i cant close my left eye properly. Haw.

:eek: Sorry to hear it dude. I hope the medication sorts it out

Ah that aint cool, but hey it could have been a lot worse.

Now you just have to work the right side to fire machine guns one handed. Fuck aiming...you have a machine gun.
Yeah...sucks though :/

pirate%20eye%20patch.jpg

:eek: Sorry to hear it dude. I hope the medication sorts it out
Thanks, me too!

Ah that aint cool, but hey it could have been a lot worse.
Indeed, grandma died from a stroke in january, so i was a bit on the edge when i noticed it :lol: But i'm happy it turned out to be just this, even if i'll have to live with it for the rest of my life, it's way better than getting a stroke.

Now you just have to work the right side to fire machine guns one handed. Fuck aiming...you have a machine gun.
Yeah...sucks though :/

:lol: I've considered trying to go for a leftie style of shooting, but so far i'm starting to aim pretty good with my left eye open/partially open, so i think i'm good.

And rifles > machineguns

M1 Garand :p Want :(

:lol:! Good idea actually

Its funny looking myself in the mirror, trying to look really angry/grim(lulz) just to test my face, and only my right side can pull it off, left side is like w/e :lol:

I'm sorry to hear that dude, I really hope you get better, my dad got a stroke last year, his left side of the face is kinda paralized as well, the doctor gave him some exercises like moving his mouth in different ways, or getting a cloth soaked in boiling water and putting it over his left side, it has helped him a lot, you should investigate about them. But I hope the medication works, good luck!!

Sorry to hear Muffin. I'm sure you will be ok and the medication will work. At least the doctor knew what it is was. My friend has been sick for a long time and they just found out from spinal fluid that it was lyme disease. At this stage antibiotics may not even cure it and if it does its going to require intravenous antibiotics for over three months. I'm sure you will be fine Frank.

worse case scenario, you're already in Norway, you just may as well become a Troll