The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Instead of being at school I played football. Won the match today. 2x30 minutes, one pause in 5 minutes. fucking hard.. First time I've played a match with offside. We present the school with our team now, because the boys lost their match today.. I got injured, but I think I'm ready for the next match. Awesome day.

I gotta download a horror movie. But I'm really tired of those extremely brainless and "grim" ones, all scenes full of blood, everyone dies in the end, but you can't follow the plot. Any suggestions, please?

I gotta download a horror movie. But I'm really tired of those extremely brainless and "grim" ones, all scenes full of blood, everyone dies in the end, but you can't follow the plot. Any suggestions, please?

i really like the 80's/early 90's b-side movies, they are pretty gore but funny :lol: i hate the new shit like Saw

edit@nevermind =p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks vikk! :)
I watched The Strangers with a friend a while ago, and she immediately classified it as "bullshit". :lol: I personally liked it though, dunno if the movie was good in itself, but it was much better than Drag me to hell, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and other similar stuff.
I might go for old-ish movies this time, aparently directors/script writers are getting worse nowadays. :lol:
Thanks for the suggestion. :)

You should watch Begotten,its not a horror movie but its still scary.I managed to watch it for 25 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Vitorias! I downloaded Begotten and Final Destination 4. Watched the trailer for Begotten though, I might not be able to cope with it too well either. :D
Unfortunately, torrentz are shit when it comes to Leprechaun. No seeds, no comments, no nothing. :erk:

Thanks Zakk. :) I'll try and download some of those for tomorrow. Read about and watched some clips from Salo though, really disturbing, didn't seem the horror 'prototype' though, just really gross and psychologically fucked up. :lol: The last two seem pretty cool though, will check them out.

Just finished watching Final Destination. Just as expected, everyone died. :cool: :lol:

I've been to school, quited pretty early today. After school, me and ma gals went to a café, had a big ass convulsive laughter and drank hot chocolate, coffee, cappucino, mocca and all that shiet :D
Maybe an hour ago I was outside for a run in the pouring rain. That was nice!
I've also finished planning Lord of The Rings-evening with Lars tomorrow :oops: Looking forward to that!

last weekend of summer will be epic

friday-lan party till noon saturday
saturday-finish lan party, buy new computer, go to movies
sunday-get hair trimmed, clothes shopping, school supplies

most of the stuff on sunday might happen on saturday so idk, actually not a very epic weekend but i havnt been doing much lately so this will be fun for me haha

good news and bad news..

Bad news, my grandfather passed away today.

Good news, also found out my girlfriend wasn't pregnant today.

Yep.