The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Why is it so hard for me to just go to bed at a normal time instead of getting distracted by every fucking thing under the sun? I just woke up after only three and a half hours of sleep and I want to just crawl back in bed, but NOOOOOOOOOO, because I have to work. Fucking ADD brain.......

Why don't you just program some alarm clock or something, that goes off at the time you want to go to bed, so you actually remember it's time to quit doing whatever you are doing and go to bed, so in the morning you wouldn't be tired ? I have the same problem, and I can never get up in the morning. But I started writing myself notes in Spanish, so I notice them because Spanish seems unusual to me. So I do all my stuff and go to bed at a normal time. Try it, you'll see it works !!

Why don't you just program some alarm clock or something, that goes off at the time you want to go to bed, so you actually remember it's time to quit doing whatever you are doing and go to bed, so in the morning you wouldn't be tired ? I have the same problem, and I can never get up in the morning. But I started writing myself notes in Spanish, so I notice them because Spanish seems unusual to me. So I do all my stuff and go to bed at a normal time. Try it, you'll see it works !!

:lol: It's more just because I get so caught up in what I'm doing and don't care enough about sleep in the moment to stop what I'm doing. That's my issue. But thanks for the idea.

So...

Can't sleep to save my life, and I have all the symptoms of swine flu :kickass:

No, but really fuck my life, my head feels like it's going to split open.
I'll be damned if some fucking pussy ass virus is going to kill me. I'd rather be hit by a truck or caught in an explosion. Something memorable, not something having any relation to pigs.:Smug:

So...

Can't sleep to save my life, and I have all the symptoms of swine flu :kickass:

No, but really fuck my life, my head feels like it's going to split open.
I'll be damned if some fucking pussy ass virus is going to kill me. I'd rather be hit by a truck or caught in an explosion. Something memorable, not something having any relation to pigs.:Smug:

1. If you are diagnosed with swine flu, get some medicine.
2. Then go to a crowded public place and start sneezing like fuck.
3. Produce proof of your infection in the form of your prescription.
4. ??????
5. PROFIT

:lol: It's more just because I get so caught up in what I'm doing and don't care enough about sleep in the moment to stop what I'm doing. That's my issue. But thanks for the idea.

Exercise more. You'll be tired as fuck at 11, you'll fall right asleep, and find yourself waking up at 7-8am, perfectly energized. I used to have shitty sleep patterns too, impossible to fall asleep, even harder to get up. Basically all gone now.

oh, and pretty shitty. Was pulled away from drinking with some old friends, to go to a "party" that had fucking 4 people there, all of which I didn't know. SO I drank a lot, puked onion on the side of a pool, and here I am with my omlette.

Last time I went to a party it ended with me waking up with a bruise on my forehead and a burnt finger, lying in some kind of shack in the backyard, on a bed that I built from seat cushions, next to the ashes of something I apparently burned and a passed out friend covered in his own blood.

It really had a somewhat Fallout-like atmosphere to it :D

I just listened to two songs from Sonata Arctica's new album.................really not sure about this album.
I'll just wait till i hear all the songs on the album.

I am incredibly fucking pissed right now. I've had the hiccups for 2 days straight now, and not only is it hard to eat/drink while hiccuping I also have to deal with the stitches in my mounth from getting my fucking wisdom teeth out. This is not my week.

Ive seriously been watching too much british tv, because i honestly was thinking that you wrote really well for someone claiming to be "incredibly fucking pissed"

Sorry to hear about that though, unfortunate that you get both of that shit at the same time :( Hope they both clear fast

Freezing cold outside, there was supposed to be another open-air festival thingie today but none of my friends are going, so I'm not going either, I have a soar throat and I've practically been hibernating all day long. :lol: