The return of the "How are you today?" thread

My night is going alright. I worked a 12-8 shift today, which for me, is long. I work at a fast food restaurant, so, my hours get played around with alot. I get to work a 12-8 tomorrow, as well, which is time and a half. Woot!!! Right now....I'm kind of buzzed. I can even count the number of times I keep pressing the backspace, lol.

Had to have a haircut today cause of school tomorrow, it turned out better than I'd hoped but haircut=gheyz0rz :mad:

Before:
photo115ql.jpg

Now:
photo109c.jpg

lol, i don't really see why hair should matter anyways, i HONESTLY look better with longer hair, because the shape of my face is like lulz. Still havent encountered a situation which called for me to cut my hair to be able to do my job, not even military.

yaya i didnt cut my hair when i worked for vw either. though it's more common case that you have to cut your hair when you're a fuckin business man (still pretty dumb imo).but in school?

I skipped school today *bad girl* cus I suddenly found out that I have better things to do than spend a whole day walking in the middle of the woods for 6 hours with only ONE "lunch"break with 5 other classes ._. jeez man.
So I've been at home, cleaning the whole appartment. After that I went for a run, and when I got out of the shower, my bf showed up. We took Elvis for a walk, made dinner together and watched "The Crow" :D
Now he just left and I'm so looking forward to the weekend alone with him .. n_n

^ Already heard, isn't as good as the previous albums. Still good though. From Afar and Twilight Tavern as my favourites.

On topic: I feel great, woke up at 7am and went to the gym before work. Now I'm eating me brekkie at work then gym again at lunch time. I'm going to collapse sooner or later.
DERP

^ Already heard, isn't as good as the previous albums. Still good though. From Afar and Twilight Tavern as my favourites.

On topic: I feel great, woke up at 7am and went to the gym before work. Now I'm eating me brekkie at work then gym again at lunch time. I'm going to collapse sooner or later.
DERP

EDIT: GOD DAMN SHITTY WOK DOUBLE POST MY ASS