The return of the "How are you today?" thread

There are only three "-core" bands I somewhat like, but none are particularly special imo.

BFMV (metalcore)
Anal Cunt (comedy grindcore?)
HORSE The Band (Nintendocore :lol:)

The rest fucking suck monkey testicles.

Of all the bands you picked BFMV.

That is kind of sad. If it was Killswitch Engage but nope. You just had to.

@about what core means: Well in metalcore and deathcore it mainly means that theres breakdowns i guess. The clean ghey vocals thing is just a stereotype because of BFMV...

Of all the bands you picked BFMV.

That is kind of sad. If it was Killswitch Engage but nope. You just had to.

@about what core means: Well in metalcore and deathcore it mainly means that theres breakdowns i guess. The clean ghey vocals thing is just a stereotype because of BFMV...

Well if it wasn't for them I would still be listening to the White Stripes :erk::lol:

Well if it wasn't for them I would still be listening to the White Stripes :erk::lol:

Fuck you for even touching that shit.
GGGAAAAAHHH I was in highscool when 7 nation army hit.
GGGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, every band I jammed with "can you play that riff" - "yeah, because I've been playing for more than 4 months".

Yeah I was that hardcore back in the day.

But yee. Horse the band is alright, but when I saw them I was drunk so I boo'd them enough the one guy who played triangle flipped me off.
I felt a bit bad.

Yeah, cause metalcore is so un-mainstream and dumbed-down... :rolleyes:

Wow, you do realise you just said Bullet For My Valentine is only metalcore you care for :lol: No matter if you like them or not, you can't deny they are probably the most mainstream metalcore band today.

Also, your ignorance in this genre is dissapointing me.

Whatever...I still think bands like Misery Signals are fucking fantastic. For example songs like "Coma and "Labyrinthian" are just fucking awesome. I won't even compare BFMV to Misery signals. Both metalcore but not even on the same page.

Wow, you do realise you just said Bullet For My Valentine is only metalcore you care for :lol: No matter if you like them or not, you can't deny they are probably the most mainstream metalcore band today.

Also, your ignorance in this genre is dissapointing me.

Whatever...I still think bands like Misery Signals are fucking fantastic. For example songs like "Coma and "Labyrinthian" are just fucking awesome. I won't even compare BFMV to Misery signals. Both metalcore but not even on the same page.

Yeah, I do see the blatant irony in my statement :lol: