The return of the "How are you today?" thread

If you do, install Windows 7 or Ubuntu on the dualboot system

Why the fucking fuck would you install Ubuntu if the computer has OSX?! They look a bit like just with the difference that OSX is over 9000 times more compatible and easier. Not saying ubuntu is hard though, got it dualbooting on my computer aswell but putting it on a mac would not make alot of sense.

Why the fucking fuck would you install Ubuntu if the computer has OSX?! They look a bit like just with the difference that OSX is over 9000 times more compatible and easier. Not saying ubuntu is hard though, got it dualbooting on my computer aswell but putting it on a mac would not make alot of sense.

hrm
You have a point there

Very nervous, having first part of my finnish finals, should be reading about rhetoric, argumentation and other stuff...I really want to get the highest grade so I need at least 4 points from all 3 assignments. Did I mention Im nervous?

Very nervous, having first part of my finnish finals, should be reading about rhetoric, argumentation and other stuff...I really want to get the highest grade so I need at least 4 points from all 3 assignments. Did I mention Im nervous?

I also am having exams. I got basically same thing but in Swedish. Already had first part of my Finnish exam.