The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I feel awesome today, 'cause my music theory teacher just called and she's back from France, there was a possibility that she stayed there for one whole year, which would have meant I was fucked, but she chose to come back so yay, I don't need to look for someone new.

Had a pretty amazing day. My brother asked me to join up on one of the his jobs at work (the one I was actually fired from about a year ago now).
Didnt have to see the boss, as he didn't want me in the warehouse. Punched in just before 6:30. My brother drove the entire way.

Was a University Law-School welcoming event, at a camp ground in the middle of nowhere. Really nice lake, sunny warm day. Took two hours to set things up, about two and half to pack everything away, and we stopped for a loooonnng dinner on the way home. Punched out at 1:15 :D. I get more hours in one day than this entire week at my actual job : /.

Also the University gave us free BBQ, drinks, and Ice Creme Sundaes. :D:D:D

just posting crap, I dont understand why you care. I just dont get it why some people has this urge to tell anybody anything. Like people use twitter to tell everyone that they go to bed now.it's just like *look at me , i'm so important, you all want to know what I have done*.

just posting crap, I dont understand why you care. I just dont get it why some people has this urge to tell anybody anything. Like people use twitter to tell everyone that they go to bed now.it's just like *look at me , i'm so important, you all want to know what I have done*.
so true. a lot of things these days (facebook, myspace, fucking twitter) are all about self-presentation to other people and trying to get them to view you as you want to be seen. not as you really are, but it's almost like you're trying to prove something....to yourself, to others, whatever. all i know is that the generations just keep getting worse and worse. talk about existential crisis.

hi flo :)

This is the fucking "How are you today?" thread. Ryan simply said how he was today and what he did, hardly very "ooh look at me".

I just find it funny that while I have the reputation of being a cunt, every single time I've seen you post it has always been insulting to someone or critical about something.

I just dont get it why some people has this urge to tell anybody anything. Like people use twitter to tell everyone that they go to bed now.it's just like *look at me , i'm so important, you all want to know what I have done*.

Well, I can say I really understand what you mean and I agree with some things you sometimes say, to a certain extent. But at the same time, I don't share all your ideas and opinions, I don't think that "everyone is the same", reason why I'm gonna word my thought.

Every person is different, everyone has his/her good and bad things, no one is perfect and at the end of the day, in life out of here like on a forum, I think everyone needs something: communicating.
You need it too, and express your "need" to say something and be listened too, when you post even only a "k."
Why being registered on a forum, if one can't say anything and share thoughts, opinions, or anything of this nature at all?

If one REALLY has nothing to say, then be sure he/she will shut up. People are different, but not so "idiot/brainless". And be sure, that time, aging, and life, do teach lessons, and a min of common sense... people change, anyone do, we all do. And we all learn a lot from mistakes. No one can know how to act best in life, without committing mistakes that give the chance of growing up, hence knowing what counts more and what's good and what's not. So, I don't think that everyone should be so... "condemned"?

No matter if one is self-centered or a "normal" person (although, who has the right to define other people as "not ok" and "inferior" and even "stupid"? I mean, I understand certain jokes for a short period of time, but thinking of it all seriously, no one has the right to "insult" others with such despise-full words.), no matter if one talks more and someone else rants... if someone want to talk about themselves using details about their lives or not, that's their choice. You ("you" as in general, it can be aimed to everyone) can either not pay attention, or just read and tolerate and "forget it" after, going on with your life and thinking about what you think that is "worth" to be discussed... but since you are so negative about it all, lately, then I don't even see why you ever use -or used to use- your Mac and the Internet in it, forums, msn, emails, facebook, your music myspace, and anything that could eventually fit in the cathegory.

Nothing personal, of course, I am only explaining my point of view too just like you and everyone else do, and according to what I saw. :)

(ps: everyone, sorry the mistakes, hope you got what I meant.)

And On Topic:
I'm going to study, thought I don't feel like it because I just had my lunch (which makes me sleepy...).

And it keeps raining since yesterday, which makes me quite happy, as I love rain... Just... I hope I won't fall asleep on my book again, because rain has the power of making me feel so sleepy. So, lunch + rain = massive zzzz-time. Ahhh. XD ^^

You've never posted a fact about your daily life in this thread. :rolleyes:

so true. a lot of things these days (facebook, myspace, fucking twitter) are all about self-presentation to other people and trying to get them to view you as you want to be seen. not as you really are, but it's almost like you're trying to prove something....to yourself, to others, whatever. all i know is that the generations just keep getting worse and worse. talk about existential crisis.

I wish I saved the post of you coming here to tell us you got drunk and totaled your car like a retard, for moments like this. :lol: I wouldn't say I'm trying to come off as anything. Some of the people who have met from this forum can confirm, I'm actually like this in person for the most part.

just had a small incident while plucking my eyebrows, nothing visible from a distance thou

yeah. pretty shit day besides that. It's like my mum lost a bet with satan. "From now on, your second born will live a life of daily failure"