The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Im so happy.I got a room in other campus,so im moving out for 2 weeks or so.Damn.

Moving out is awesome :kickass: You still haven't started the school year yet?

I fried eggs for the first time ever, I used to hate them as a kid. I'd probably like them now If I didnt burn the fuck out of them. Chillin' with nothing to do today, then party tonight, where Tequila will be had. Yay!

Moving out is awesome :kickass: You still haven't started the school year yet?

Im starting for less than 2 weeks.I still dont feel like im about to move so soon.I should start packing some things and buy a laptop soon.The only thing I dislike is that i got a room in the worst campus in city,as all freshmen plus I dont know my future roommates so i dont know what to expect:erk:

I'm moving out tomorrow D:

congrats dude, since i moved out everyhting jsut awesome.
It might eb just the toown but living in your own flat is rocking fuck as hell.
PLUS going to univserity ,tjats win

congrats dude, since i moved out everyhting jsut awesome.
It might eb just the toown but living in your own flat is rocking fuck as hell.
PLUS going to univserity ,tjats win

someone else is drunk as fuck!
Yeah, living away from parents is undescribably awesome.

eurgh, hungover to fuck. Srs, have no idea what went on last night, all I know is that I breyed some dude and he fell down some stairs and now I'm banned from the only semi decent "rock" night around.

gg lads

going paganfest today

SWASHBUCKLE 16:00 - 16:30
EX DEO 16:45 - 17:15
ALESTORM 17:30 - 18:10
EINHERJER 18:25 - 19:05
MOONSORROW 19:20 - 20:05
DIE APOCALYPTISHEN REITER 20:25 - 21:10
UNLEASHED 21:35 - 22:35
KORPIKLAANI 23:00 - 00:00

free entrance!:kickass:

going paganfest today

SWASHBUCKLE 16:00 - 16:30
EX DEO 16:45 - 17:15
ALESTORM 17:30 - 18:10
EINHERJER 18:25 - 19:05
MOONSORROW 19:20 - 20:05
DIE APOCALYPTISHEN REITER 20:25 - 21:10
UNLEASHED 21:35 - 22:35
KORPIKLAANI 23:00 - 00:00

free entrance!:kickass:

OMG... want to see Korpiklaani! Moonsorrow and Alestorm aswell but :)

Good luck!

Great, watching Alestorm at Wacken in the morning before University is always great, but my point in posting here is rather : what the fuck has happened to Gavin and what does he do now?
Though, I'm gonna listen to the old Battleheart demos again :lol:

Great, watching Alestorm at Wacken in the morning before University is always great, but my point in posting here is rather : what the fuck has happened to Gavin and what does he do now?
Though, I'm gonna listen to the old Battleheart demos again :lol:

Short story is he quit alestorm and moved to finland, where he's now going to university and slowly making this Dizeaze(http://www.myspace.com/dizeazeband album happening, but as i've understood the vocalist he got keeps disappearing without notice for weeks at a time.