The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Worst day ever.

I was supposed to start my first day of work today and my ride dicked out on me so there goes that job.

Next up my girlfriend broke up with me, and I have still yet to get a reason why.

FML...

Worst day ever.

I was supposed to start my first day of work today and my ride dicked out on me so there goes that job.

Next up my girlfriend broke up with me, and I have still yet to get a reason why.

FML...

Couragewolf32.jpg

Some Courage Wolf for a bro in need

On Topic: HEADACHE ARGH PISS

I didn't sleep last night and I spent the last 4 hours copying my music back to the hard drive.

:zombie:

Hello internetpeople. I haven't been writing here for quite a while now cus I've barley touched my computer :rofl: School and boyfriend have taken my time these last 6 - 7 weeks ^^ Every day at hairstylistschool (yes, it's called hairstylist now, not hairdresser. Do not ask me why) is getting funnier and funnier and more interesting and educating :D It's so great. After Christmas, we start to take in customers here at the school, so I think I'm gonna give my bf a haircut. 1 cm or 2 at the ends :rofl: lol.
My day so far have been quite chill. Started school as usual, with some hairstuff, and then we put some tables together and everyone had brought some food and something to drink and we had this big lunch together since today was the last day at school before autumn vacation. That was really nice. So now I sit, all finished at school, waiting for my bf to finish off from work at 4 o'clock =)

Pretty much :lol: Got some friends there aswell that I got to know on this exchange thingy. Those are the ones I supposedly drink with :lol:

39.95€ for flight and about 100€ for 1 week in the hotel.
Nice price man! Two days ago I booked a trip to Vienna at the end of November, four days for way more money...

Who cares about the reason? You got rid of her :D That's what matters, now you can even use your money on yourself =O

Well, ok I'm telling you I didn't lol.

I still haven't gotten a reason as to why it happened so.
I probabley shouldn't be suprised, but I am anyways.

well, i don't want to sound like a cunt or anything, but there was a reason why she "aloud" you to post that kind of pics around. And it was not for your benefit :p she was just "fishing", if you know what i mean