The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Feeling ok, I'll probably get eximia(second highest grade) from english in my finals :)

You are getting good grades :) What tests are you taking at the spring or have you already done all of them?

I'm good. Made myself useful at work today and I have been in good mood in general.

^^Finnish, english and chemistry now, at the spring I'll take advanced math, swedish and social studies

Ah, just finished reading chemistry for tomorrows normal exam...now couple episodes of Dexter :)

Had 4 old cell phones to get rid of.

Went to a store that said on a sign out front of the fucking thing "WE BUY ALL OLD CELL PHONES"

Got in there and the little Apu guy was like "Oh, nope, we do not buy those"

I wanted to ram his face through the plastic sign outside -,-

i love the Mac lab at my Uni... it seems no one knows how to use, so i`m here alone, in the AC!

if having a endorse by Dean and Engl, travel and making money by playing guitar, is kid stuff... call me a kid

Fuckfuckfuck, Im having mathexam...so not feeling the best right now. Also I lost some papers our teacher gave us from swedish...cant find them though just yesterday I put them to my desk... -.-

I saw COB last night in Montreal. Seriously, it was the best show I've ever been to. I've seen COB 2 other times in 2006 and I thought they sucked, but last night they were great. Alexi wasn't as drunk as usual, maybe that's why he played better. He seemed to be on speed though, but anyway... the show was great, Henkka even spoke French for a while. He told us to say 'Jaska is a faggot', lulz.

Anyway... today is the day I stop saying COB are crap. They are among the best bands ever.

I feel so good !!!

I am awesome.

Germany flight booked. Staying there from 24th of February to 1st of March! Awesome! Serious drinking will be involved.