The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Not if you wanna have a decent talk with them. Being in a circle of drunk guys all asking for autographs ain't that much of a good atmosphere for that. :p ^^
fail
They leave after like 20-30 mins, those drunk guys you are talking about... then everyone is ready to relax and have a good time before they gotta get on the bus and go... bugging them before the show when they have a million things to do is not any better.

this.

Not only this, but if a band sees you waiting at the venue, and running to the bus as they show up...instant thoughts of "Fanboi time". They won't walk to talk you or will have a poor first impression. Most bands I've met would like to talk about things other than how great they are.

Oh dear, one of the girls in my house has come down with a case o' the ol' swine flu. Judging by the fact that she's been coughing at least once every second for about half an hour now, it sounds fucking horrible. Really hope I don't get it. This might sound weird, but I've got too much work to do, I simply don't have time for Swine Flu right now.

^ Tell me about it, my computer is playing tricks too often as well, but the internet is not the only problem... the whole pc is.

Just some time ago it used to never turn on whenever I hit the button...

Then after like a month, the pc support tech fixed it... the internet still doesn't work the best way but the pc seems to be alright, at least.

EDIT: haha, I said "the pc seems to be alright"... so now that I think about it, this has been "the return of the 'How is your pc today?' thread" for one second... sigh.

Hi Homer, welcome back! :wave:

(I don't remember your real name... was it Thomas, maybe? Not sure, I'm probably wrong, there are at least 2 Thomas here though, as far as I know...)

We have a tiny highschool show tomorrow and everything's such a mess. :lol: We only got to rehearse properly today, our amplifiers are shit, we'll get another mixer and a proffy amplifier tomorrow at 7 am and rehearsals are starting again at 7.30, followed by the thing itself, at 10.00. Our piano sounds terrible, the curtains are almost falling down, together with the ceiling, and I still don't know the lyrics for the songs to be performed.
And we also have to play Evanescence. :erk: :erk: Without drums. :erk: :erk: Using a backing track. :erk: :erk:
And we have the presidential elections on Sunday. :lol:
I wanna get married to some guy from a decent country with decent amplifiers, ceilings and potential presidents. :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;8735212 said:
Hi Homer, welcome back! :wave:

(I don't remember your real name... was it Thomas, maybe? Not sure, I'm probably wrong, there are at least 2 Thomas here though, as far as I know...)

oh yeah it is baby :p

... one of the girls in my house...
when did this happen?

Got a mouth alcer on the base of my tongue which makes eating, talking and drinking very difficult.
best diet ever :)

My computer sucks... -.-
I wasn`t able to use the internet for 3 days...
i didn't have internet for 1,5 months... i thought it was my own fault, so i was scared to call the client service. i did do so after all, turned out my cable modem was just outdated, and the tech-guy was a metalhead :p

┼Victim of the Night┼;8735179 said:
Just some time ago it used to never turn on whenever I hit the button...
your computer must be female, elisa-love :) a man can't not be turned on when his button is hit :loco:

10, it's just University accommodation for 1st years though so it's nothing special. Rooms are nice and big though.

Next year I've got to move into a proper house with 4 or 5 other people.