The return of the "How are you today?" thread

And why is this? Who sat in your breakfast this morning?

first of all: it's 20:40 over here
secondly: breakfast is for people that don't like extra sleep, hence i don't eat breakfast, SO no one could be IN it :loco:
thirdly: the fact that you would ask for cobot-approval gets my disapproval, you throw a person online solely for them to be checked out and graded like a meat (or dairy) product, THAT puts me in the disapproval pile. i don't care if she's a possible miss universe or a slob you willfully incorrectly lighted and/or photoshopped into something somewhat presentable to show off with, love.

Oh I see. It was just a joke, as I really could care alot less about what people on this forum think about anything I date. Anything I may happen to reveal from my personal life on here is usually just for the sake of conversation.

Stop being a jerkface or I will challenge you to a duel :)

I feel really good... this is one of the nicest moments ever. :)

And yes, I will finish decorating my house, now, haha... lazy Eli, I came here during my "break"!

awesome!

today in choir this guy from a local radio station came in and he recorded us singing all of our holiday songs and we'll be one of the schools put on a loop of a bunch of different school choirs and it'll play continuously through x-mas eve and x-mas so no one has to work at the station

the best part is i have this great solo in a jewish song we are doing and it turned out awesome, im really proud of myself. and the engineer let me listen to it, it was phenomenal. he recorded it binauraly so it sounded awesome

and also im in one of the schools "one acts" for drama and today was dress rehearsal, it went really well and our performances are going to kick ass :D

Because I had the lead part in the school play last year and I was epic win, I'm expected to audition this year even though I really don't want to.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

wtf?
kid, your private school does really suck

It's not as if I have to, but my english teacher (who co-directs the plays along with the head of drama) was putting up posters and basically implied it. She didn't say she was implying anything though.

Today, as every other day of the year, I feel ashamed to be French and think more and more to leave the country and never get back.

What happened :( ??
Quick question : do you think these feelings are accentuated when you live in Paris? I live in a small city far from everything so i don't feel much involved in what's happening in the country.

Edit : oh hey 1,001 posts !!