The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Absolutely shattered. Didn't get back from Paramore till about 1am. It was... mediocre. First half of the setlist was dire but then they pulled it back and played everything I wanted to hear.
Hayley even cried during Misguided Ghosts as it was the biggest gig they've ever done. lolfag

I finally got back home... I had a long walk in the snow, drank and got not drunk but a bit tipsy, had fun in "my own" Ruttopuisto playing with some Christmas tree, rode the lightning, fell twice, then came home... I collapsed on the bed for a while... now I'm sleepy.

And here it's so cold, it's -10°C now... yes, I know it might not be as cold as it is in Finland or something, I am sure, but I mean it when I say it's still cold to me and it really puts me ko.

Absolutely shattered. Didn't get back from Paramore till about 1am. It was... mediocre. First half of the setlist was dire but then they pulled it back and played everything I wanted to hear.
Hayley even cried during Misguided Ghosts as it was the biggest gig they've ever done. lolfag

:D
whats so awesome about this band?
All metalheads and rockers around me started to really like them recently:lol:

Well I just heard this one single which was quite popular due to this awesome glittervampire movie and I didn't like that kind of music at all.
Nothing about catchy songs and hot singer but the band sounded like some slightly darker avril lavigne to me :/
any song-recommendations?

Decode isn't really that catchy, but her voice sounds awesome in that song

i personally like this one better

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a pretty relaxed day so far :p Played a lot of Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead. At 2 o'clock I met a friend at the mall and we shopped some Christmaspresents, had a cappuccino and a cinnamon bun and talked. It was relly nice :)
Two seconds ago, my bfs mom came down with some gingerbread dough for us to eat ^^ Looking forward to eat warm gingerbread men after dinner.
Now, me and Lars are gonna play either League Of Legends or L4D : D