The return of the "How are you today?" thread

There are genetic heart diseases that could cause this, my grandma had a defect that would cause this but she lasted untill she got a transplant, lucky her. I suspect i might have it too, ive asked 2 different doctors about it and they say my heart is fine, still, i get the odd random "unable to breathe and extremely lowered heartrate out of the blue for a good 10 seconds", which sort of freaks me out :lol:

RIP Murphy, always sucks when young people go :(

top-10-hottest-cartoon-characters_5.jpg

NEVAH 4GET

:(
Which and what kind sites are blocked?

Pretty much everything. I can get on forums and some science websites.
No youtube, no facebook, no cracked, no digg, no proxies. Pretty much anything I could use to amuse myself between working is gone now ;_;
I can't even get on fora.tv :(

No more physics lectures for me :lol:

:/ that sucks.
This reminds me of how the website filter at my old work sucked:lol: I could get on every site but some where blocked just because of one word (like sex or drugs or weapons).
This lead to the ridiculous fact that I couldn't inform myself about some ancient knife one of my friend told me about :(

Pretty much everything. I can get on forums and some science websites.
No youtube, no facebook, no cracked, no digg, no proxies. Pretty much anything I could use to amuse myself between working is gone now ;_;
I can't even get on fora.tv :(

No more physics lectures for me :lol:

what about redtube?

i have a question for Russian/Scandinavian folks in regard to my frozen face:
how to not freeze your face when walking outside in -6°C or less? (keep in mind, i want to remain somewhat classy-looking)

umm -6 degrees Celsius? Why would your face be frozen?

srsly though, if you need to, wear a scarf or a neckwarmer type thing pulled up to just below your eyes and a hat down to just above your eyes.
Or a ski mask lolololol

umm -6 degrees Celsius? Why would your face be frozen?

srsly though, if you need to, wear a scarf or a neckwarmer type thing pulled up to just below your eyes and a hat down to just above your eyes.
Or a ski mask lolololol

i have poor blood circulation, i'm almost always cold :(
i've been wearing 3 pairs of stockings for like 2 months now :cry:

and oh yes... ski masks are sooo fashionable

i have poor blood circulation, i'm almost always cold :(
i've been wearing 3 pairs of stockings for like 2 months now :cry:

and oh yes... ski masks are sooo fashionable

Haha poor thing.. I dunno, It's pretty hard to protect your full face without looking like a dofus, try to use a big scarf(possibly one you like :p), but it will still render your eyes exposed to the cold. I can't imagine you'd enjoy wearing a balaclava or a snow mask:p

how to not freeze your face when walking outside in -6°C or less? (keep in mind, i want to remain somewhat classy-looking)

Bye a warm cap and a schemagh to cover you´re mouth and nose. And by the way we had -20 degrees celsius two days ago and I live in the south of Sweden...

You get used to it when every winter is like that. I wear cap, warm winter coat and maybe scarf if it's windy. When it's -20°C or colder then my face start to freeze if I'm outside longer than half an hour. I really don't have any good tips except don't put lotion on your face before going out because water in it makes you face freeze.