The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I shave everything except for my forearms because I hate body hair. Some of my friends give me shit for it, but mostly because of how long it friggin takes me to shower because of it. But if I really cared about what other people thought I'd be a fucking gorilla, 'cause I have gotten a lot of strange looks over the years.

I heard a rumor that Time was done and probably supposed to go on sale this summer.....I can't remember where I heard it though, so there's a good chance of that being untrue.

My body is completely hairless other than my lower legs and armpits (and my head too). Girls love a smooth body to rub up on and rape when the time is right.

Dammit, now all of you have me wanting to listen to Wintersun again =(

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ziAsMTs9sg&feature=related[/ame]

... And now I'm sad about Time again. Fuck.

^tis a harsh, cold truth

also anyone here who thinks they can play death and the healing/beautiful death solos do it and put it on jewtube and win 10000 internets

Gawd damn I hate how people bow down to Wintersun, they're pretty fucking cool and I used to love them a lot but it loses it's flavor after a while....

Also I am the hariest motherfucker on the board, I have the hairiest fucking genes in me....black and italian :(

As for my day? well i leave for LA tomorrow to see Opeth so im FUCKING STOKED LIKE A DOUBLE my pals

If i had dark hair, i dont think you'd be able to see my legs, it's like a forest

But chest hair? None

I don't have like a hairy chest or anything, but I have to keep my belly pretty well shaved.

This is my belly button after a week of not shaving =/

thekracken.jpg