The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Kinda funny that people on the internet are giving me more congratulations than my IRL-friends.

That's sorta bad, man. I gather your IRL friends are either dorks or have really short attention spans. Strangely, I rarely ever get any birthday congratz on the Interwebz. I guess me not hanging out on Facebook and stuff has sth to do with it. On the contrary, BD is pretty fun IRL for me.

That's sorta bad, man. I gather your IRL friends are either dorks or have really short attention spans. Strangely, I rarely ever get any birthday congratz on the Interwebz. I guess me not hanging out on Facebook and stuff has sth to do with it. On the contrary, BD is pretty fun IRL for me.
I haven't got Facebook account either, that maybe makes me kinda outsider. And most of my friends used to be nice people but nowadays most of them are weed smoking assholes. It wasn't anything like that about a year ago. Even if I reminded someone about my birthday, they wouldn't give a shit or they would say sarcastically "Aww... that's nice". That's one of reasons why I don't remind people about it. About five years ago even my father didn't remember how old I was. So that's kinda fucked up.

Well, shit, THAT's fucked up. I thought it was children's privilege to forget about parents' birthdays :lol:

Well, my father is an alcoholic so my childhood got more or less fucked before my parents had a divorce.

It happens man. My dad is fucked up on almost every drug you can imagine, but primarily meth amphetamines. He's sold almost everything he owns to support his habit except his clothes really, and a few things that weren't actually his. Situations like that can make or break you though, I don't let it bother me personally. I tend to shut down to things like that. Just shrug off the shitty stuff basically

- Majors, they eat the music business and decide what you should be listening to !
- Use the Internet then, find yourself some new music.
- There's too much stuff over the net, you get lost, there should be someone to help you and pick it for you !
- Yeah, like some sort of major, then.

Music customers. Morons.

I left a piece of paper for my mom, I wrote 'Leave me some money' on it. When I got home I was like 'Where's mah money?'.

Turns out my mom didn't recognise her own daughter's handwriting -_-

Also... there's no one else living in this house but the two of us, so it's not like anyone else could have written it

puh, mothers...

I haven't got Facebook account either, that maybe makes me kinda outsider. And most of my friends used to be nice people but nowadays most of them are weed smoking assholes. It wasn't anything like that about a year ago. Even if I reminded someone about my birthday, they wouldn't give a shit or they would say sarcastically "Aww... that's nice". That's one of reasons why I don't remind people about it. About five years ago even my father didn't remember how old I was. So that's kinda fucked up.

Ah, don't stress about it too much dude. Some people just don't really care about birthdays in general, their own included. My dad has been sober for almost 20 years but he still can't remember my birthday. I just find humor in it 'cause he's such a work-a-holic who's very ADD too.

- Majors, they eat the music business and decide what you should be listening to !
- Use the Internet then, find yourself some new music.
- There's too much stuff over the net, you get lost, there should be someone to help you and pick it for you !
- Yeah, like some sort of major, then.

Music customers. Morons.

:err:
I could spend days on finding music I like in the internet and I would want nobody to be there to help me sort it out :lol:

Had one of the best nights in a long time.

Managed to slap the ever-so-sweaty-belly of Vreth from Finntroll a solid 5 times, with one hair tug and a microphone slap (failed grab, wireless, couldn't resist). Very happy I managed to say hi, and meet Ville Sorvali, felt like a teenager again :$.

And to top shit off, my friend hands me a random peice of paper to blow my nose on, ends up being an ad for an Alcest concert. Alcest is fucking coming to Toronto, and like, headlining somehow. So pumped for that now.

Gooood night.

this afternoon some guys in my class was saying how they wanted to beat up the teacher for rescheduling a test for today. The guys were saying that they would hold up the teacher and beat him.

And of course, how i was eager to happen, someone forward the whole conversation to the teacher's email. Today is going to be the best class in history.

Was planning on seeing Excision spin tonight, but won't be happening, too broke. :( Irony in missing a dubstep show because I spent too much money on weed. : /
Also my freind going with me fucked his leg up, really bad at moonsorrow. Hasn't been able to walk, yesterday he managed to get around on a cane, which is hilarious looking because hes looks like a beast.