The return of the "How are you today?" thread

unfortunately i lost pretty much all my COBOT pics :( except for blackturbo and dogfrank, they were saved in my photobucket

turboblack.jpg

wat.jpg

Holy shit, these guys were supporting Viatrophy when I saw them on Sunday, their set was pretty good yeah but the sound can't have been great as I didn't realise how totally fucking epic they are. Shit sounds like Dimmu Borgir + Wintersun http://www.myspace.com/tracesmetal

Can't believe where I live actually has some pretty decent metal bands :p

A little too cheesesymph for me (one Dimmu is enough :p), but good for a local band though. They need to ditch the fucking Jari-wannabe vox though they aren't that great imo.

A little too cheesesymph for me (one Dimmu is enough :p), but good for a local band though. They need to ditch the fucking Jari-wannabe vox though they aren't that great imo.

Ah I can tolerate the Jari-vocals they aren't too shit and of course the only other person to do vocals like that is Jari, so it's not a trend or anything.

'Wreathed In Flame' is a fucking badass track though, everyone should listen to that one.

I just got all excited to go eat ice cream, opened the freezer and it was gone. I was like okay, there's cookie dough in the fridge, I'll eat that. So I pick up the cookie dough container, and I'm holding it sideways because it's cookie dough, it can't spill. I open it and greenbeans fall out all over my feet...