The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Pff my dad and stepmom are driving me crazy...
I hear my stepmom talk to my stepsister about some guy in their village 'if he wasn't a nice guy for me'.. later my dad came to fix some stuff in my appartment and he was like 'yeah it's almost a real home, all you need now is a 2 persons bed'..
And whenever I'm talking about stuff I did with friends they're looking at me like 'ow just friends?'

pff...

Now a girl I know from highschool is getting married (at age 21) and I just know my dad's going to make hints about it :S

Like it's so weird that I'm single for a year now and I really really don't feel like having a relationship..

I can't help it my stepfamily is all hooked up at their early 20's and that friends of mine are getting married and pregnant at the end of their teens..

And I can't help it that in my stupid city has no decent men! So I could pretend that I'd actually care for finding a guy.. pff...

Stupid morals and demands in this lame ass society..

Ask your dad to be your boyfriend and propose a threesome to your stepmom and him, that will make him stop talking about such shit.

Ask your dad to be your boyfriend and propose a threesome to your stepmom and him, that will make him stop talking about such shit.

1236778864561.jpg

Pff my dad and stepmom are driving me crazy...
I hear my stepmom talk to my stepsister about some guy in their village 'if he wasn't a nice guy for me'.. later my dad came to fix some stuff in my appartment and he was like 'yeah it's almost a real home, all you need now is a 2 persons bed'..
And whenever I'm talking about stuff I did with friends they're looking at me like 'ow just friends?'

pff...

Now a girl I know from highschool is getting married (at age 21) and I just know my dad's going to make hints about it :S

Like it's so weird that I'm single for a year now and I really really don't feel like having a relationship..

I can't help it my stepfamily is all hooked up at their early 20's and that friends of mine are getting married and pregnant at the end of their teens..

And I can't help it that in my stupid city has no decent men! So I could pretend that I'd actually care for finding a guy.. pff...

Stupid morals and demands in this lame ass society..

Move to another city :p

Well it would be a good idea if I were attracted to my dad and bisexual.. unfortunately I'm neither..

Move to another city :p

If only it were that simple.. unfortunately pretty much the whole country lacks decent guys..

Well it would be a good idea if I were attracted to my dad and bisexual.. unfortunately I'm neither..
I think the point was to let your parents think you are :p

If only it were that simple.. unfortunately pretty much the whole country lacks decent guys..

there's plenty of room in Belgium :)

well actually... there isn't....
forget what I said

There are ppl thinking it won't take long before Belgium is part of the Netherlands again. or Flanders at least...
that won't happen... IF Belgium is blown into smithereens, Flanders will NOT be part of the Netherlands, (unless maybe Limburg, you can have Limburg :p).
I can assure you that at least 98% of Belgians/flemish people wouldn't like to be part of the Netherlands, and no politician would ever be as stupid to suggest something alike :p.

I don't get that "if you hurt her" thing. I got through seven dates, 3 restaurants, 18 movies, got her eight tons of flowers to be with her, what do you think, that I did all this in view to fuck her and never call back !?

I don't get that "if you hurt her" thing. I got through seven dates, 3 restaurants, 18 movies, got her eight tons of flowers to be with her, what do you think, that I did all this in view to fuck her and never call back !?

I guess you're old school then... I never had seven dates, 3 restaurants, 18 movies and tons of flowers before I slept with someone...
I think I'd be stunned if a guy gave me flowers :rofl: