The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I guess you're old school then... I never had seven dates, 3 restaurants, 18 movies and tons of flowers before I slept with someone...
I think I'd be stunned if a guy gave me flowers :rofl:

31729_611084335127_19609892_35171575_1574681_n.jpg

Its been absolutely gorgeous around here the past weekend. 26 ° C for the majority. Spent all weekend swimming in a river with my mates, I am burnt as fook but it was totally worth it.

i'm starting to believe in karma, but that works the other way around, if you're a nice person, and you walk in the line, you will get fucked. I should had remained a reckless drunk.

I don't get that "if you hurt her" thing. I got through seven dates, 3 restaurants, 18 movies, got her eight tons of flowers to be with her, what do you think, that I did all this in view to fuck her and never call back !?

Friend zone'd :erk:

I think I'd be stunned if a guy gave me flowers :rofl:

Me too :/
Unless it was black roses with some shitty poem by some gothfag with a cock piercing.

apparently there was a final LOST episode, and nothing was explained. this news made my day, i laugh so hard at everyone who watches this show

Of course nothing was explained, they just made it all up as they went along.

And some idiots have the nerve to say that 'all great works leave something to the interpretation of the viewer'.

JJ Abrams is a MAJOR idiot, sorry y'all who like the crap he spews forth from his eye.