The return of the "How are you today?" thread

follow_the_reaper said:
Why do you get a day off for elections? That's gay. I want a day off for the American elections. Fuck...American's get so many priviledges. Wait..no they don't. We get a choice if we want to fight in the army..=-P. That probably wasn't called for at all. I apologize Americans...=-*(.

If they didn't have a day off half of them would forget it was election day and be beating their wives and spitting in buckets. Meanwhile the other half is waiting patiently outside the polling station, liberal agenda in hand, waiting to pounce and stick some pro-choice bollocks down everyones throat.

:Spin:

I dont get a day off for election just because my school sucks fucking dick. God damn this Texas school in this piss ant town in the middle fo nowhere. GRR! lol ^_^

I wouldn't vote anyway. I'm by no means an extremist, so the fact that no mainstream political party would ever win my vote is a pretty sad indictment of the modern political process.

I voted once when i first turned 18 years ago, and voted green. Since then i've watched in disgust as party politics becomes a pissing match.

skool... and rowing.. and the river was SO FUCKING HIGH cos of all the damn rain it was 12 feet above normal when i last saw it and its still gettin higher - AND it was too high to actually row in AND instead we had to go on a run IN THE FUCKING RAIN! and it was bloody pouring down like hell and the mud went all over us.. stupid day...

I'm sad... My mom visited me today and showed me the letter my sister wrote on the night she died. It's really strange that the police didn't give us the letter when it happened, it took more than 6 months... I actually had a dream about her a few nights ago and it felt so real, I remember every single word she said to me in that dream. Oh well, at least she hasn't visited me anymore, it would be too scary.

Damn, I hate being alone, wish hubby would get here soon

Janina said:
I'm sad... My mom visited me today and showed me the letter my sister wrote on the night she died. It's really strange that the police didn't give us the letter when it happened, it took more than 6 months... I actually had a dream about her a few nights ago and it felt so real, I remember every single word she said to me in that dream. Oh well, at least she hasn't visited me anymore, it would be too scary.

Damn, I hate being alone, wish hubby would get here soon
damn janina, it must be really terrible to have to face it again with such intensity after so long =/
but hey, we all wish you good things, you know it
hang in there ;)

@ Janina - At least you've received some kind of closure....I mean, she hasn't been in your dreams anymore..I hope it puts you at ease in some way.... N E way, I think you're cool and if you've got something to say or feel lonely, come talk to us over here ;)

Thank you guys :)
Actually she's been in my dreams a lot during the past 8 months, and I bet she will be with me in my dreams for the rest of my life, I just hope that she won't come back to haunt me anymore, I was scared when I used to wake up and she was there standing next to my bed just staring at me... Call me crazy if you want, but it really happened a few times. Even my brother had similar experiences after her death, he was afraid to tell me about it 'cause he was sure that I'd say he's insane.