The return of the "How are you today?" thread

North American females, well, most of them are dumb. They flirt with every single guy, and see which ones will make a move on them, or try fucking them. But, watch out. They just might kick you in the balls if you try anything. If I were you, push them all away. I'm a North American female myself, but, I tend to keep to myself. I hate flirting.

^wtf is wrong with flirting? Being a sexual and emotional hermit will cripple you eventually. It IS possible to put yourself out there without becoming a slut.

But, just so you know, we prefer the sluts.

:D

Final_Product said:
^wtf is wrong with flirting? Being a sexual and emotional hermit will cripple you eventually. It IS possible to put yourself out there without becoming a slut.

no we don't
i mean, i for example prefer the short, white, hottie, dark haired, light eyed and non-slut singers.... ahhh i do :tickled:

Final_Product said:

I do get boyfriends/girlfriends, and when I do, I'm a very horny person. So, I'm not really a hermit.

follow_the_reaper said:
North American females, well, most of them are dumb. They flirt with every single guy, and see which ones will make a move on them, or try fucking them. But, watch out. They just might kick you in the balls if you try anything. If I were you, push them all away. I'm a North American female myself, but, I tend to keep to myself. I hate flirting.

Thanks for the reply, but sadly I gotta play "da game" or else I don't get any "play" if you know what I mean. If I'm not out and about then I 'll end up just talking to a bunch of guy friends which get's boring when it's a huge cockfest 24/7...If I'm out I get to flirt and maybe get with some nice girl....that's how I look at it...

N E way, I went in for a 3-4 hour comprehensive test for a job and I was one of the 6 or so people out of 11 that passed! Now I have to wait for someone to call me within a month about the job...if I get it, I'll be getting paid over 13 dollars an hour starting....I really hope I get the job

Had a long and exhausting day and I ate way too much...:cry:

...but I had a really nice visit in the afternoon, so whatta hell! It's been a great day:D

Why do you get a day off for elections? That's gay. I want a day off for the American elections. Fuck...American's get so many priviledges. Wait..no they don't. We get a choice if we want to fight in the army..=-P. That probably wasn't called for at all. I apologize Americans...=-*(.

I'm tired and ready for a hot shower to help me go to bed.......:eek: