The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Final_Product said:
That would suck. Is it 21 before you can induldge in alcohol (mis)use in canada also?

Haha, no. That's the USA. It's 19 here, that's why the Americans are always in Canada, so, they can attend our bars and actually drink legally.

follow_the_reaper said:
Haha, no. That's the USA. It's 19 here, that's why the Americans are always in Canada, so, they can attend our bars and actually drink legally.

sneaky bastard Americans. They can get there hands on a gun easier than they can a beer. fucked up.

^ That's only if you live up north ^ If you live towards the south of North America (well at least in Southern California) , there's Mexico/Tijuana, where you can 18 yrs old. A lot of kids go down there to party and drink, but nevertheless it's a big stinking shit hole down there.

Home today, ill.
Making myself a pair of pants... I will post a pic when they're done!

And a bit pissed off... I ordered a bra from USA last week and it arrived today. The bra itself cost $33 and the shipping cost was $7, so that's $40. And today when I got it I had to pay $20 IN EXTRA CHARGES?! WTF! $60 for a fucking bra, that's expensive... hope it fits or else I will kill myself... stupid bra..

thanksgiving.jpg