The return of the "How are you today?" thread

okay, this is Tut, writing in the name of Cris, cause she's running around her house getting stuff to spend the night at the hospital with her mom, cause she (her mom) is kinda sick and gotta stay under medical care for a couple of days.

She also mentioned i am the hottest man in the universe.

okay, not
but what the fuck, let me take advantage of this unique chance i have :lol: :p

Cris said:
okay, this is Tut, writing in the name of Cris, cause she's running around her house getting stuff to spend the night at the hospital with her mom, cause she (her mom) is kinda sick and gotta stay under medical care for a couple of days.

She also mentioned i am the hottest man in the universe.

okay, not
but what the fuck, let me take advantage of this unique chance i have :lol: :p

Touch your tits now that you can! :D

Feel shitty. g/f came home from visiting a sick aunt and is all sad and i feel helpless. Having a beer, working from home tomorrow, so sleeping late.

I'm alright. Me and my rents got into a fight last night, and one of my best friends, Amanda, came to pick me up. I spent the night. Her Mother bought me a birthday present, lol. My birthday is on the 28th, so, I'll receive it then. Yeah!

I have four friends who's birthdays are all on Nov. 28th.

What age ya gonna be?

p.s..happy birthday for then, cause i'll totally forget.

Tired... I've been ill for about a week now and it seems that Ninnu is getting ill too :(
My boss asked if I'd like to do those crazy 16 hour days, 'cause we've got a loooooot of work and we can't get things done as fast as we should... Yeah, right :Smug:

But there's also something good happening soon, me and hubby are going to do some christmas shopping in Stockholm next week, gonna be a fun trip, lots of booze and some quality time together ;)

Just fucking booring and i just woke up.....
I don't know even that i should be happy i'm just pissed of....maybe a bad day or something all ready...?
I think i'm going to play my keyboards if that makes my feelings a little bit better.After all i should practice again 'cause i'm not done that about few days right now.
Thank god i have a lots of beer in my freezer if i need it i just get some ; )