The return of the "How are you today?" thread

early morning... gotta shittto to learn still before taking todays classes... and Im pretty sleepy tho... goddamn :mad:

but on the other hand, today me and my friend are going to his place to play snooker for the whole day, damn thats gonna be so fucking break atfer messy week at school :)

Taryn said:
@Final Product and Tut: Yes, I will take care of myself! thanks guys... :)Hawaii is pretty I'll admit... but I guess cause I lived here my whole life, one can only wonder what it's like on the mainland or even brazil and scotland!

I'm sure Brazil owns too, but Scotland is wet and rainy all the damn time. We have some nice hills and stuff, but thats about it. They are nice to see, but you just end up wet and cold.

i couldn´t feel any better. it´s friday, i´m drinking some vodka and on monday i´m getting my new tattoo! woooooohoooooo! :kickass: :headbang:

Final_Product said:
I'm sure Brazil owns too, but Scotland is wet and rainy all the damn time. We have some nice hills and stuff, but thats about it. They are nice to see, but you just end up wet and cold.
Not much of a difference.
Here we get hot and wet though. This spring is hot like fuck, 30º today. And not a dry heat, so you get all sticky.
I'll move some cold place someday, I hate the sun and heat.

Tonight I sung at a lousy gig/party and drank three or four sips of something that was enough to get me a little drunk.

I'm tired.

But I'm happy!

But I miss my platypus...