The return of the "How are you today?" thread

well junkfood will do that to you...

ah i just took a shower, so i feel good haha. tired as fuck though...
my friend legi called while i was in the shower...so i will be on the phone for a bit haha. i think its funny when guys out-talk me on the phone..or out-talk me in general (eh ok im kinda quiet for a girl i guess). i hope i dont space out on the phone again hahahaha. i want sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. oh ya, and my poly sci teacher is retarded. she tried to say that as long as you act and dress american that you will automatically be treated as one, given equal status, and that it is necessary for survival....hahah i said give me a break, that is the biggest load of crap i have heard in a while.

then again..i wouldn't act american even if my life depended on it :)

in the library of my high school right now, just had free so went to the Deli and got a very sweet chicken parm on garlic bread sandwich, and am feeling very satisfied. :Spin:

Today was alright,maths exam was piss easy lol and it was snowing:headbang: but tomarrow i have a french exam...:OMG: which sucks...because its french..and an exam...:erk:

School was alright, no homework. Finally! I found out that I'm going to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on Friday, my friends sister already bought the tickets. I'm so obsessed with Harry Potter. Yeah...I'm reading the 6th book right now. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

I can't say I care for Harry Potter much, glad your pleased about going to see it and all that shit, tho.

Good mood here - bad sleeping patterns, but otherwise good.