The return of the "How are you today?" thread

yea it shouldve been at least an hour longer.....they skipped the first 500 pages in about 30 minutes. its just fucking gay ass executives worrying about it getting too long but i say LOOK AT THE LORD OF THE RINGS MOFOS :hotjump: *screams* *kicks chair*

:bah: I have to work today! What sucks is that it's the day after Thanksgiving (US holiday) and usually everyone is off......but me!!!:bah:

I'm
calibre4ap9lp0yj.gif

I'm awesome today. Got my new laptop. Sitting at work wishing i was at home installing cool shit on it to protect myself from intruders on unknown IP addresses.

Actually I was messing around with the wireless network and I found out that my neighbour has a wireless network set up and it isn't secure. So I can steal internet from him. I better go over there and let him know that anyone cal access his computer.

Nahhhh... He's just a drunk bastard anyways.

Thanksgiving was very relaxing and I had a lot of great food :) Today, I'm gonna get some stuff to prepare for the COB show in Santa Ana tommorrow! I love going to shows; an hour or more of bodom is gonna be a blast!!!!! :hotjump:

follow_the_reaper said:
lol, CoBade, everytime you write something, it's about alcohol, oh how I enjoy it! I get to set up the Christmas tree this weekend, yay!

hehe, not every posting, but a lot of them are about alcohol :) i´m always fuckin shitfaced at the weekends :D