The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I've had a wonderful day today. It's been snowing and i've been out sledgomg all day. Got some very rude people who ignored me and turned the other way when I asked "where's the sledging location?" and then when I got home i'd been playing Clay Kitten shooting on the computer.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
@steele: damn PVPers :D

today i found out that my situation at the university is damn worse than i thought. At least (i think) i'll have a nice afternoon

I acctually started out on the Thunderlord pvp server. Then switched to PVE. I love pvp but I like skilled evenly matched pvp. Not a group of level 60s ganking my poor level 25 ass.

Now I have the choice on the PVE servers. If I am in the mood to kill some people I can hop into battlegrounds.

Well, my neck kinda hurts from headbanging so much after seeing Bodom live two days in a row, but the small bit of neckpain is a sign that I had a good time! :kickass: This is the seventh time I've seen Bodom live and I guess the seventh time's a charm because I finally got to meet Alexi last night! I'm gonna gather my thoughts of the last couple days and I might write a review and post it here. Otherwise, I feel tired and satisfied! :)

gahhh
the afternoon was gooooooooooooooooooo[...]
[...]ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[...]
[...]ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddd!

need some more of those on a daily basis! o_O

@steele: if you create a PVE char, do it on stormrage! :D

Wow, this sucks. I had to come home from school today becuase I have another kidney infection. The last kidney infection I had, which was last February, I was hospitalized for, and found out that I have cysts in my kidney. Urgh. Yesterday was my birthday, I'm now 17, YAY!!! I didn't have any COB albums, but, James was nice enough to get me Follow The Reaper, I'm so happy now! My best friend, Amanda also got me a chocolate dick. Keri got me a Harry Potter poster. Oh yeah, James also got me a cake, which I'm very greatful for because my parents wouldn't have been able to afford it. Yeah, it was a great day.