The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Okay, so, I went and picked up my nephew today and on the way I stopped at the clinic and then found out that I have a kidney infection. ANOTHER kidney infection. And the fucking doctor decided that he was going to give me exact medication that I had last time, which I guarantee that I will end up getting admitted into the hospital very soon. Yeah. Joey is hyper as hell. This kid is beating up my Dad's LA-Z-Boy....lol.

Actually it was -5 this morning and I went out to start my car in my PJs and I could have sworn it was +5, but it was -5. I love the cold weather! It doesn't phase me at all... Until it is -20.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
DON'T DO AS I DID and get desperate later
study your fucking ass now :p
yeah I did as I told and quess what? fucker mr checked my enterance tests (which passing allows me to take the classes) and after telling me that its not nessesary for me to attend those classes anymore because I wont pass them though and hell waste his time on me, explaining me what Ill have to do, he just gave me 3/10pts where 4pts means you passed the test and throw me outta classes... stupid fucker... I studied this subject for some time and I wrote the fucking test just fine!!! C'mon these studies are killing me :yell:
Then the worst happened, my close friend told me that his female friend was coming back from a disco with his bf and some drunk dude drove his car into her and she was standing at the sidewalk :/ She has been taken to the hospital with many outside and inside body wounds, after a couple of hours she got into coma and then after another couple of hours she died :( :( :erk:

god, I fucking hate this world :erk:

Im at school taking an SQL test and I am falling asleep. I have had 3 hours of sleep, I had to go to Illinois to do some computer work for a carpet business, then back to another one of their locations near my school. I took half the test thus far and went and took a big dump and fell asleep on the toilet for about half an hour. Here I am now reading this forum to stay awake.

@ BodomIC - I wish something to go well for you dood! What you said sucks, but I know when things are low, you'll be on top of the world again!

I'm very drunk tonight, I went to a bar that serves all of my favorite underground beers on tap and the bar tender seemed to like me so I've got 5 or so LARGE beers in my system! Rock on everybody! :headbang: Goodnightz!

Tut Ankh Amon said:
@bodomic: holy FUCK man :(
really sad to hear that :(
how old was she?
21... just like me... next year she had her wedding planned... crap :(

Noble Viking said:
but I know when things are low, you'll be on top of the world again!
i know, thats the lifes purpose, isnt it?

anyway Im infuckincreadibly tired of this week... hopefully we have some free time on weekends.... :err:

It's Friday, and also a PD Day, so I have no school. YAY!!! My nephew is still over, and I just spent like 2 minutes trying to unattach him from my arm. Thank god he's going home today.