The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Thanks for the advice everyone. I just had some food and now I shall go listen Bodom for a bit, to make me feel all right again. Their music has that effect on me when I feel like I want to throw grapefruits at someone

I'm listening to Bodom Beach Terror & Everytime I Die when I'm in a fucking bad mood... like these 2 songs are made for my bad mood:lol:

^ I listen to death metal when I'm in a bad mood. There's nothing better then listening to some Decapitated and then feeling like stamping on somebody's face :lol:

anyhoo, today i'm in a good mood because I played badminton for like the first time in years and remembered how much fun it is. :)

^ I listen to death metal when I'm in a bad mood. There's nothing better then listening to some Decapitated and then feeling like stamping on somebody's face :lol:

anyhoo, today i'm in a good mood because I played badminton for like the first time in years and remembered how much fun it is. :)

Badmitten rocks.

and I'm fucking fantastic today.

There isn't a word limit. But it must be five paragraphs with at least 8 sentences in each one.

I can't think of shit to say.

I just want to turn in a paper that says, "Caesar was an egotistical maniac who got his ass stabbed after pissing off Cassius and Brutus while they were on their period".

I wonder what I'd make.

C: i found the strength to bite ur ass back AND bleed!
O: so you want to bite my ass? :-\
C: sure y not, like a rabid dog would
O: so youre rabid for my ass? :-\ :-\

Im better today, but I failed my driving test, which is why I feel a bit like shit, but not as much like shit as I felt yesterday. Tomorrow is Friday everyonem whoopee, that means I can see my kickass Bodom loving grandmother on Saturday! YIPPEE!