The return of the "How are you today?" thread

i like swinging sledgehammers on emo people's backs, tis fun

I knew a guy who wasin the Mob name Pat, they called him Patty muscles because he was jacked out of his mind. His friend Greg was telling me stories of him when they were really into that mafia life, one of them was that Patty muscles used to have a necklace of a sledgehammer he got because people who used to fuck with him got held down and had there back broken with a sledgehammer. I'm pretty sure those people never walked again. that kinda reminded me of that story for some reason.

anywho im hungry and b0red

I was also going to a party, sleeping at a friends house, until it all fucked up... On my way to his house, this cunt I know approached me in the street and told me that he had evidence of me 'defacing' somebodies car mirror. He made further claims that there were video recordings of this and if I wouldn't consult his friend about the mirror and pay a certain amount of money, he'd assemble a group (which he would, usually 20+) to come and do some serious damage to me. I'm not particularly worried, it's just extreme anger and I feel I might end up doing something which'd result in consequence. These guys carry machetes and there isn't a good way to get rid of them.

I don't have an arsenal of weapons. My Mom is against weapons. And when I told her about this about 30 minutes ago, she told me off and said I should ignore them. 20 people? fucking get hit by a bus you moron:rolleyes: Let's be realistic; a large gang who have a strong intent to beat me to a pulp will not stop if I beat them out of negotiation. They are blind with fear and will follow this kid wherever he goes

I was also going to a party, sleeping at a friends house, until it all fucked up... On my way to his house, this cunt I know approached me in the street and told me that he had evidence of me 'defacing' somebodies car mirror. He made further claims that there were video recordings of this and if I wouldn't consult his friend about the mirror and pay a certain amount of money, he'd assemble a group (which he would, usually 20+) to come and do some serious damage to me. I'm not particularly worried, it's just extreme anger and I feel I might end up doing something which'd result in consequence. These guys carry machetes and there isn't a good way to get rid of them.

Yes there is. Troll axes>machetes.

I want to nuke all of your houses.
OakA640c10.jpg

Priscilla640c10.jpg

Stokes640c10.jpg

Dakota640c10.jpg

Radiated babies ftw!

Well it's simple enough.. A lowlife scum has a grudge against me and I encouraged no provokation of this, and because everybody fears him, his gang and drug addict family.. Nobody has the peanuts to stand up for me. 20 vs. 1, I'd happily kill them off one by one but there's no way of sneaking them into the woods, where the sacred work must be done:) I would impale their head on a tome with a sledge hammer and watch as the last remaining person is forced to cannibalise upon the scattered remains of their brain fluid:) Then I will slowly torture, apply anaesthetic and every time he wakes up he will be missing a limb:lol:

Exactly, he just created a reason to hit me, because he knew I'm not the kind of person who would pay him cash- thus conflict is inevitable. The authorities care not for a 15 year old reject death/black metaller. I must travel alone, advice if I can ask for how I could go about dealing with this situation. I assume I need to assemble a group and take him out, yet nobody cares about me

Hmm, I'll think about it- If I recieve another confrontation then I'll most definitely consult the cops. I am typically in their opinion a depressed fuck, which isn't true- though they'll listen to me because I'm supposedly a law abiding citizen:)