The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm still tired from bowling last night. My and all of my guy friends went out last night. It was kind of awkward since I was the only girl, but oh well. We still had a blast. Especially when we were harassing Dane, the MANager.

Today I went on another shitty date with the guy who's taking me to his school's prom. At least he paid this time.

i have to write a 5 page paper about Markets and States in Tropical Africa. yay!

I feel very tired, today... I made many things, a busy day, humpf!
But now I'm just relaxing, I'm going to watch a nice movie and then... zzzz, wrapped up, to sleep in peace to wake up early tomorrow! :)

I feel weird,I had a dream that I was being chased by vampires in a house, then Phil Labonte from All That Remains saved me for some odd reason....o_O

edit: Now I am happy,Rotting Christ is coming :)

Nikkie:LOL!! That's awsome! I dreamed about Bodom tonight! I dreamed that they finally released their new album and it sounded metalcore-ish. One of their song aired on Hard Attack and it was called "Blizard". Their was some live footage on t.v. and John Petruci and Alexi were singing together! And Alexi had the sweetest eyes.

Well today i feel good...so much better than other days but that's going to change once i go to school again. Yesterday found some new bands and i shit my pants when i heard Echoes of Eternity! Their fucking amazing....a new female fronted band and it's better than most i'v heard.

Nikkie:LOL!! That's awsome! I dreamed about Bodom tonight! I dreamed that they finally released their new album and it sounded metalcore-ish. One of their song aired on Hard Attack and it was called "Blizard". Their was some live footage on t.v. and John Petruci and Alexi were singing together! And Alexi had the sweetest eyes.

awww,I've had a few Bodom themed dream. The coolest one was God Dethroned themed one. No,I didn't dream about that guys,it was more,they came to town, a bunch of friends and I, and GD played Laser Tag all over Philly,'twas fun.