The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Well today i'm feeling really good. I think sleeping in till 11:00 was a good thing cuz i was really depressed yesterday. And i just had some popcorn which was reallly goood. The last time i had it, i burned it really bad and made the house smell so much like burnt that i couldn't smell it anymore.

Eternal Alchemist: In your sig, it definetly is all about Dimmu Borgir. THey should headline their recent tour. No one gives a shit about Devil Driver.

I had school even if we have a storm :Smug: but I had another ''date'' with a guy in the college, it's better than nothing ;) He's so cute.. and shy when he talks to me. I am too though, because he's very cool and he has very deep eyes.. haha XD

How do I feel today? I feel better than some days ago.
Well, not that fine yet, but today I'm very aggressive and don't care to hurt someone at all... I've gotten hurt so many times that in this moment I don't care not to be harsh on others.
To Hell many many many many people... and with no back... bye!

┼Victim of the Night┼;5940853 said:
Well, not that fine yet, but today I'm very aggressive and don't care to hurt someone at all... I've gotten hurt so many times that in this moment I don't care not to be harsh on others.

oh noes! KICK SOME ASS!!

take pictures! or...i can come help!

No pics, I think you could come help... that would be funnier, what do you say?
Well, you're a lifeguard (or something similar) if I remember good, so you'd be very useful but... this time you shouldn't save anyone's life: just help to cancel them from this earth!
Do you like my plan?