The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Tired, my head hurts again and I only got one week left till I have Latinum exams :ill:
But I found this funny thing called Metal Train which brings you to Wacken, that'll be so great, a whole night of drinking and good music and then: WACKEN :headbang:

Why would Anthony Hopkins be in it? I mean he did play Hannibal in the other movies, but this one was of Hannibal's early years so there'd be no point in it if Hopkins would be there.

The main character was hot though, when his hair was messed up, not when it was combed back like that. In the movie theater I started to analyze the movie and what the director possibly was thinking when he made the movie. ( I based the analysis on literary features cause I had to learn those. Those work with movies too every now and then :rolleyes:) I felt like such a geek when I left the movie theater. :rolleyes: And that destroyed the movie, to an extent.

it was cuz i wasn't expecting that the movie started since he was a kid... so i was kinda surprized already... and i do anylize those stuff too :p but in a philosofic and historic way

bored as hell
i skipped class and came here to the college library instead :p so im just sittin here refreshing the page every two minutes lmao nothing else to do :p

fo sho! that'd be cool :) actually after high school me and a bunch of my friends are going to hawaii, then hitchhiking through europe then to canada and all over the world :)

If you come to Canada, you won't make it past the border... eventhough have have gay marriage there is a limit to the amount of gayness we want in this counry and you'd fucking put us off the charts in faggotry.

Söy;6086737 said:
..until you end up like "hostel" no doubt...

:lol:

I am now in Turku, staying at a friends place, the boot to Stockholm will leave in 1,5 hours, can't wait to leave.