The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Eternal Alchemist: Same here. I'm just glad the vocals aren't so annoying to sound like emo punk. Maybe simplicity is sometimes better like Otep. The guitars are no where near Bodom's status. They only play a tenth of what Alexi does and with the guitars combined maybe a fifth.

codene is my new best friend. ugghh...my dentist took me off my anti-biotic and my other pain killers, so im stuck with just codene, i was having an allergic reaction to the others. o_O

Hope I'll have my wisdom teeth till I'm dead, having them pulled doesn't sound that nice :ill:

I had a pretty good day and am still excited (probably till friday). But there's Tokio Hotel in the newspapers right in front of me,that makes me confused.

Hope I'll have my wisdom teeth till I'm dead, having them pulled doesn't sound that nice :ill:

I had a pretty good day and am still excited (probably till friday). But there's Tokio Hotel in the newspapers right in front of me,that makes me confused.

it effects everyone differently, i think. it was worse for me becasuea i had an allergic reaction to two meds i was on, i didnt even know i was allergic to meds.

rape and sleepover: two words that should never be in the same sentence.