The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I just woke up an hour ago and i feel great, but hot. I'm in a good mood and excited. Tomorow is prom but it's cancelled cuz of a bombthreat yesterday. And i didn't have any school yesterday cuz of it which rocked cuz i listened to Bullet For My Valentine all fucking day long. And on Wednesday we had a lockdown which fucking sucked but at least it was out of the oridinary. Some fucker wrote "you're all going to die" on the RR mirror and they took it seriously.

I just woke up an hour ago and i feel great, but hot. I'm in a good mood and excited. Tomorow is prom but it's cancelled cuz of a bombthreat yesterday. And i didn't have any school yesterday cuz of it which rocked cuz i listened to Bullet For My Valentine all fucking day long. And on Wednesday we had a lockdown which fucking sucked but at least it was out of the oridinary. Some fucker wrote "you're all going to die" on the RR mirror and they took it seriously.

WOW i almost had a heart attack from so much excitation :zombie:

Hey, there's nothing wrong with B4MV! I think they're fucking awsome. I FINALLY got the album 3 days ago and it wasn't bad at all. I thought it would suck cuz of the stupid slow songs that come on t.v. but they album starts off really good and ends really good. Now i'm all for B4MV and a huge fan and i desperately want to see them live. The album prooves that their a metalcore band. The guitars and the solos are great...very riffy and sorta fast. And the vocals are the best clean vocals i'v heard and screams match. Oh yeah, and the lead singer is fucking hot.

i am feeling much better than yesterday. my mouth isnt all blood anymore, and my stitches are healing up quite well. im all drugged up on codene, lol. my cheeks just hurt so damn much because of how swollen they are. its annoying becasue i cant close my mouth, and i cant, so i keep drooling everywhere...mmm...im looking pretty hawt tonight boys! :lol:

They might not be the best band in the world but they sure beat Trivium, right?
I bought the album 'Poison' last year, and I learned to overlook their strange unworthy vocals, and appreciate the instruments for what little they had to offer. At times of inspiration, we require improvisation, and not to dwell on dull thought of regular bands, but outside of the box. As they stole from metal, we will steal from them.