The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Heh. You wouldn't dare.
Oh my fuck okay, we dissected a worm in biology today. My friend Meagan accidently ripped out its nerve and Carmen ripped off one of its balls. And the smell was horrible. It was the most random thing ever.
Tuesday we move onto a frog and Wednesday a fetal pig. Hooray! *rolls eyes*

No wai, dude, OoT was the Tr00, that,s the one who started all the drama about ''finding the triforce'' and ''defreezing( if it's a word!) the zora's domain''! Masterquest is just a pale copy to make money. Something like a ''Deluxe edition''. Anyway, I'm old school so I don't remake and things like that:p

Masters Quest was created by fan request. Many fans said the puzzles were too straight forward and simple, so they took the dungeons and re-did the puzzles. I think it was released to people who orderd Majora's Mask.

It was awesome yes, but it was still really easy.

hahaha,way too easy? I still have two more medallions to unlock in Ganon's Tower.

And yes, Link to the Past is brilliant. Too bad my files keep deleting whenever I put the game in. and I was at the first crystal in the dark world:erk:

OoT was easy :lol:, Masters quest was relativly easy, just the puzzles make it hard.

I play on roms only, I've...never...beaten it :erk:. I'm at the second Dark World palace now, it starts getting slow at 4 or 5 :S.

----

My brother starts his Venezualan questing tomarrow, he is upset becuase he only has a 128mb MP3 player, where as almost everyone on his team has ipods :p.