The return of the "How are you today?" thread

My class was cancelled, this is why:

Delaware County Community College received a threatening e-mail at approximately 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 26. College officials immediately notified the Police who are investigating the matter.

The College is taking this threat seriously and we are doing everything in our power to ensure the security of all members of our College community.

Consequently, all College locations were closed and will remain closed until we are assured by the police that it is safe to reopen.

Jerome S. Parker
President

But the thing is I work at a shelter for homeless people, so I have to dress like shit. Like... I really have to, even for safety reasons, lol
And today I was kinda confused with a bum twice... Maybe I am taking the "dress like shit" way too seriously:p

That must be really rewarding...and smelly. My mom does that, with the Red Cross, but since I'm a tiny teenaged girl, she doesn't want me in there helping, even though I bet I would appreciate my life more if I went and visited there. But I guess I understand where she's coming from..

When I was really into Ocarina of Time I was searching like hours to find the triforce or secret things like that 'cause I tought they were super well hidden easter eggs:lol:

:lol: so was I. Actually, that part was taken out of the game. The creators were given a certain amount of space/bandwidth(?) to create the game with, and they went over it by adding in the triforce, unicorns, two more sages and secret fountains.

Blasphemer, its the smae as OoT, only had a certain level of challenge in it that OoT didn't ahave. It was way too easy.

I am also playing Link to the Past now, I'm at the second lighjt world level :p, its the best one in my opinion.

No wai, dude, OoT was the Tr00, that,s the one who started all the drama about ''finding the triforce'' and ''defreezing( if it's a word!) the zora's domain''! Masterquest is just a pale copy to make money. Something like a ''Deluxe edition''. Anyway, I'm old school so I don't remake and things like that:p

I feel like fucking shit right now. I have a headache, i'm hungry and terrible thoughts are going through my head. Yesterday i found out something really bad and now it's fucking bothering/annoying/ripping me apart on the inside. Ignorance is truely bliss! On top of that, i lost something and until i find it, i'm going to go insane.

Blasphemer, its the smae as OoT, only had a certain level of challenge in it that OoT didn't ahave. It was way too easy.

I am also playing Link to the Past now, I'm at the second lighjt world level :p, its the best one in my opinion.

hahaha,way too easy? I still have two more medallions to unlock in Ganon's Tower.

And yes, Link to the Past is brilliant. Too bad my files keep deleting whenever I put the game in. and I was at the first crystal in the dark world:erk: