The return of the "How are you today?" thread

i just woke up from an awesome dream.

like something out of 'adventures of zelda'-awesome.

dressed in my normal street attire and i have to go to this huge dungeon which was based off the mansion from resident evil 1 and there's a huggggeee man-giant cyclops with a bulging eye and i have to kill it by smashing a bottle of hydrochloric acid in it's eye weee.

Would've made me more nervous :erk: and we weren't playing metal so I dunno if you'd like the music.

But I guess I'll meet you again at Sonata Arctica or something.

awwww...fair enough. Eh, metal or not, I'd still go.

Sonata? Are you going to Dimmu on Saturday?

Don't think so... I would, but I don't have money to spend and the money I'm saving is for a new guitar.

Söy;6102899 said:
i just woke up from an awesome dream.

like something out of 'adventures of zelda'-awesome.

dressed in my normal street attire and i have to go to this huge dungeon which was based off the mansion from resident evil 1 and there's a huggggeee man-giant cyclops with a bulging eye and i have to kill it by smashing a bottle of hydrochloric acid in it's eye weee.

:erk: a little less gaming next time?

My day was pretty okay, I didn't get my expected 6 in maths and my dad brought me the new finntroll album so I'm good except for a little nervousness.

I'm pissed off. Nothing is going right today. Let's see, I'm averaging about 2 hours of sleep every night, my grades are slipping, I'm failing at work, I'm supposed to sign up eight people to do training sessions, but I'm averaging about 2 or 3, my work uniform has gone missing, no thanks to my mother who decides that it's her duty to move everything all over the house, which I just finished cleaning yesterday, I had to take everything apart to look for the uniform which I didn't find.

Oh and I need a new pair of shoes to fix the ones that died on me while I was walking to work.

Nice. Ok,cool, see you at Symphony X at the Troc?

Yes :)

I'm pissed off because my mom wants to move again, this time to this shitty ass town because of financial reasons. I have myself situated where I live right now, so if I move it would really screw me up. I'd have to learn to drive within a month or if worst comes to worst, move out... but I'm already going to move out in the Fall to live in the dorms at the university.

I think I'm officially not getting back into school next year...
I have no job and no money...
My brother is moving to Venezuala for a month to do missionary work this weekend.

And I got Floor tickets to RUSH!!!!
Life is awesome!