The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I just came home from Turku, seven hours in the train is really not my thing. I wanted to sleep but it was so fucking cold in the train.

I did it! Finally I had my fucking Latinum and it actually went pretty well (Latinum=final exam in Latin).
So now I'm pretty hyped and probably won't be able to sleep tonight cause I'm so excitedto finally come to Finland! :headbang:

I did it! Finally I had my fucking Latinum and it actually went pretty well (Latinum=final exam in Latin).
So now I'm pretty hyped and probably won't be able to sleep tonight cause I'm so excitedto finally come to Finland! :headbang:

I am leaving Finland already in two months :erk:
I'd like to stay but...university is waiting for me in Belgium :Smug:
But you'll have fun in Finland, I am sure :kickass:

Everytime I see my reflection on a car or store window, I think "who's that piece of white trash?"

I am really tired today.

Aww man, don't be hatin on yourself. I'm sure you're not that white trash. If it makes you feel any better, I'm half wetback. I can't be Mexican worth a shit though. I can't cook, or clean, or stay in the kitchen for more than half an hour while I stuff my face with burgers, marshmallows, Italian food, and other American cuisine. :p I can't even slice onions without crying or cutting myself. I'm a bad Mexican :erk:

I'm American-Brazilian and I am pretty much like you... But that's not bad! :p

But the thing is I work at a shelter for homeless people, so I have to dress like shit. Like... I really have to, even for safety reasons, lol
And today I was kinda confused with a bum twice... Maybe I am taking the "dress like shit" way too seriously:p

Why aren't you studying in Finland?

Cause what I want to do can't be studied in Finland...well it can but then I must have the Finnish endexam thingy which I don't have.
But probably I'll try to become an Erasmus exchange student in the future, it's only six months but better than nothing