The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I officially have a job aboard the Spirit of Norfolk Cruiseliner. My job duties include keeping drunk people from doing the "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD" thing, replacing the toilet paper, protecting the pianist from drunk people, keeping drunk people from falling off the boat, giving personal mammograms to drunk women, and of course washing windows.

I think I'll just hog-tie the crew, throw all the patrons overboard and turn the ship into my own personal Viking ship of unspeakable malice and doooooom!

:loco:

I officially have a job aboard the Spirit of Norfolk Cruiseliner. My job duties include keeping drunk people from doing the "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD" thing, replacing the toilet paper, protecting the pianist from drunk people, keeping drunk people from falling off the boat, giving personal mammograms to drunk women, and of course washing windows.

I think I'll just hog-tie the crew, throw all the patrons overboard and turn the ship into my own personal Viking ship of unspeakable malice and doooooom!

:loco:

You better take me with you if you're going to do anything like that

Had a hectic morning because of problems with card/bank so I was all over the place, but bought my Symphony X ticket and had a good guitar lesson, so I'm doing good.

I bought the tickets for the show in NYC on May 25th... the show at the Troc is sometime in September.

They'll probably be sold out in another week or so, so if you're going to go, I'd get them ASAP.