The return of the "How are you today?" thread

I'm pretty much scarred for life. I went shopping with my mom, and this dude followed us around and then we were trying on sunglasses so he grabbed a pair and asked us how it looked. I said it looked horrible, so he left us alone :rofl:

Then this like...84378947 year old dude looked down my shirt and my mom just about lost her mind.

I'm feeling ok today and just listening to God Dethroned like fucking crazy. School's almost ending but i don't want it to end. I'v had so much fun this year. Oh well, all good things come to an end. Oh yeah, and guess who just got legalized for Alexi????!

last night we met the friendliest cat ever on the street and it followed us around and let us pet him and I picked him up and pet him but then I rememberd I was allergic :(.

I did some art work yesterday, lost all vision in my left eye, got a massive headache and puked up everywhere. Migraines ftl.

stupid programming teacher, was working on this big project for like 2 hours and there was one flaw in it so I asked my teacher to help and he fucked it up, I could start all over again