The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Well, I had a headache from moshing last night, I tripped up and nutted some guys pelvis/genitalia area:lol: then earlier today I had 5 shots of brandy, which sort of contributed to the pain. Other than that I'm pretty fine today, next time I go to that club I will be more open with girls:)

today my favorite local band Recondite performed, and since all the members are my best friends, they made me get up on stage and do guest vocals for two of their songs. :kickass: Then me and my g/f went to a 24hr place for a slice of pie, and there was this group of like, ten adult men, who were blowing bubbles, and trying to blow them all over the restaurant..its was retarded. Then there were about 6 cowboys and a blow up sex doll at the table next to us, i have a pic if you all want :loco:

I am gonna give a party if I am not dead by the end of next week, every day I'll have school from 8am-9pm, thanks to drama rehearsels. And I have French-test and swedish-test coming up and I should finnish some essay for phychology :erk:

today my favorite local band Recondite performed, and since all the members are my best friends, they made me get up on stage and do guest vocals for two of their songs. :kickass: Then me and my g/f went to a 24hr place for a slice of pie, and there was this group of like, ten adult men, who were blowing bubbles, and trying to blow them all over the restaurant..its was retarded. Then there were about 6 cowboys and a blow up sex doll at the table next to us, i have a pic if you all want :loco:

yeah! c'mon post the pic plz!

By request....

Picture019.jpg

Pissed off because Sweden made a goal in hockeygame :( But earlier I was watcing Eurovision Countdown (had nothing else to do) and there was talk about finnish heavy metal and the whole part begun with In Your Face-musicvideo! I liked that part :D So after all feeling quite ok right now :)

Pissed off because Sweden made a goal in hockeygame :( But earlier I was watcing Eurovision Countdown (had nothing else to do) and there was talk about finnish heavy metal and the whole part begun with In Your Face-musicvideo! I liked that part :D So after all feeling quite ok right now :)

Hockeygame sucked indeed :cry:

Yeah I was watching that too, suddenly my grandma didn't know why I was headbanging :lol:

Hockeygame sucked indeed :cry:

Yeah I was watching that too, suddenly my grandma didn't know why I was headbanging :lol:

:lol: I was watching it alone. First I was like "Wow, they really play CoB's music" and then when I realized that it's showed in other countries I was more wooow. I'm weird, I know :) Kotipelto's "Helsinkiiiiiiiii!" it was great :p

Yeh the hockey game really sucked :( But hey, it was only 1-0 and the finns ruled the whole game. It was nice to watch Sweden's goalkeeper getting nervous