The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Söy;6144205 said:
i...i am addicted to oblivion now :(

May the Nine guide you on your path. Get Obscuros Oblivion Overhaul, it changes the whole world leveling system for everything else, and adds tons of new items, and makes the game way better.

I had the funniest day at work today.

And there was this really cute on call guy, who I had never met before, and I accidentally almost touched his butt... then I kept thinking how awkward that would have been. Handsome men are so intimidating. I don't want to touch their butts like that. No.

^My story is very similar i just worked 13 hours at the slaughterhouse and during clean up me and my mate through cow guts at each other mainly cheeks membranes and kidneys.

i just woke up. i have mid-morning wood. i don't care if you think that was too much information.

I felt so sick this morning... Had no courage to work (but I really had to)...
Wanted to crash the place... :rolleyes: But it finally ended as a good day... Which is a strange thing... but usual to me... :loco:

Had my first day of work on the cruise-liner.

Today was a WONDERFUL (sarcasm) first cruise at it was SENIOR CITIZENS day!

There is NOTHING more dry-heave inducing than watching old people kiss...I had to touch them too. I need to shower so I can get this "old people" smell off me. Apparently old ladies think I'm pretty sexy. Gotta say, I DO look pretty dashing in my uniform.